• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Regional chat was a mistake. Is there a way to report these people?

B7HhoFL.png

I believe this is legal in texas doe

fuckin landlord telling me she's coming today at 2 pm for some fixing, gotta take the afternoon off to be there
It's 2 34 and no sign of her
sleeping.gif

Satch

Banned
fuckin landlord telling me she's coming today at 2 pm for some fixing, gotta take the afternoon off to be there
It's 2 34 and no sign of her
sleeping.gif

this is actually the worst shit

i love when they say theyre coming in for routine maintenance (whatever the fuck that means) and then you spend the whole day at home and they dont show up at all
4Head.png
my favorite
FUNgineer.png

kionedrik

Going to throw it out there for the sake of honesty: I like the change to how shared items work.
It made everything much clearer and standardized, single click/press self-use, ctrl + click/press shared-use.

Red UFO

Agreed. It's a slight annoyance for those already used to how it was, but as you said, having this stuff standardised across the board makes it far less obtuse for new players.

Quesa

Going to throw it out there for the sake of honesty: I like the change to how shared items work.
It made everything much clearer and standardized, single click/press self-use, ctrl + click/press shared-use.

Can you change the key so you don't have to press ctrl+another key? I have trouble reaching it consistently. Would prefer being able to assign it to another key.

dude buys nothing at start, waits til he has 900 gold to buy fucking mana booster, feeds first blood at bounty rune, feeds two other kills in lane, does fuck all in lane
and I don't have any reports left

what the hell is "b stock"?

Those are just the cards that had some physical flaw and factory restored (what quesa said, refurbished cards), only 1 year warranty and no accessories included, so yeah, not sure I would consider this a deal.

I can't say I have had a good experience with EVGA cards, two of my 560 cards melted to their slow painful death after less than 1 year of use, and those were brand new.

kionedrik

Can you change the key so you don't have to press ctrl+another key? I have trouble reaching it consistently. Would prefer being able to assign it to another key.

Not sure as I've never changed it but on the patch notes they clearly state the Ctrl key, so maybe it can't be changed...

Hylian7

It's complete and total garbage that it isn't a checkbox in the settings. Even more annoying is that for someone with item bindings like mine, it becomes more cumbersome. I use Alt+QWEASD for items. Now I have to hit Ctrl+Alt+QWEASD to share the regen. I have had to do this for a while for bottle and wards, but I didn't have to do it as often for those things as I would other regen. At the very least there needs to be a way to change your "Ctrl" binding. Forcing the change on everyone is really stupid, especially given all the other options that exist. They don't force quick cast or smart attack on anyone, why force this?

Vade

GZZZZZZZZZ

Is it true all these Syrians are really just 20-30 year old males who hate their shit lives in Africa and the Middle East and actual war refugees are a tiny minority? Ksan was saying that ,but I was not sure if that was drunk Ksan or banker Ksan.

Top Bottom