• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Implying Ksan isn't drunk at the bank.

8b8jXuE.png

Techies pickrate

rot in hell
doom-penta.gif

bye, bitch.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
stop forcing this terrible roaming strat on him and he will be good again

i'm not sure it actually is a push towards roaming strat. piles of landmines left all over the map are liability now because they're easier to demine and you get gold from them. lane mines are a safer bet because you generally plant them not long before they go off. also the lack of perfect stacking means that it's slightly easier to not take full damage from a stack. and if you're in lane you don't need to worry very much about planting land mines in all of the enemy's camps to block spawns.

Frail and poor, move along.

I'll do a knife giveaway when I get home if you cunts will stop shit posting.

Welp you guys held up your end of the deal, here's mine.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1117526.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (sneakypete, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

330x192

FN ★ Butterfly Knife -- MB-21B37E9757E68060 - Taken by StrongArmSteady. 54 entrants total.

t1444240732z1.png

Vade

Sweet, religious figure of the christian theology that is a deity that may or maybe be real,
is that a giveaway

G.ZZZ

GZZZZZZZZZ

Is it true all these Syrians are really just 20-30 year old males who hate their shit lives in Africa and the Middle East and actual war refugees are a tiny minority? Ksan was saying that ,but I was not sure if that was drunk Ksan or banker Ksan.

I am a volounteer for the Caritas but i help mostly foreign university students so i haven't seen a single Sirian dude, but i could ask fellow volounteers.

Also, working as a volounteer make you much more racist toward east europeans men. So many scammers jesus.

fuck my life

I deleted ghost trick from my phone to free up space for my music then capcom fucking pulls it from the store and no way to redownload
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

Smithy C

I feel like Dota Matchmaking should try really hard to not match you with someone you just reported the game before for being a brash, arrogant dipshit.

Satch

Banned
That was HILARIOUS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I love alliance 😂😂😂

Top Bottom