• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Spookie

People who like ghost trick
WQs3ztN.gif

most underrated game on the DS

Missile for prez.

Noob question:

Playing support and someone asked me to buy a mango for him. I bought it and droped it from the stash.

He said "click on it so I can use it". How does this work?

Pratfall

Noob question:

Playing support and someone asked me to buy a mango for him. I bought it and droped it from the stash.

you cant buy a mango and give it to him. You can use a mango on him by ctrl clicking on it and then clicking on him.

Hylian7

Noob question:

Regen items including Mangos, Healing Salves, Clarities, and Tangos are not sharable by dragging them to someone else, giving them the item. Instead the only way to share it is to use it on them.

Salves, Clarities, and Mangos now work where you have to hit Ctrl+Item key to use it on someone else. Just press the item key once to use it on yourself. Yeah, I hate it, myself and everyone I know have had tons of mishaps with Salves, Clarities, and Mangos.

Tangos are different though, as all you have to do is use one like you normally would on your teammate and it gives them one of your tango charges. However the shared tangos have a 60s cooldown.

Satch

Banned
Every time i see a good brood game it makes me want to play her but it never quite works out like it does in the streams FeelsBadMan

Though to be fair I guess riot only banned it since g2a was selling boosted accounts, not because they didn't like the company as a whole

Then again, on that basis valve has way more reason to ban them from DOTA since isn't their entire business model to resell steam keys of dubious origin?

???
Are they serious in that video?
Am I missing something?
how is that clutch???

also you know how good Dota sound design is when they use the axe culling blade for the report sound
one of the most satisfying sounds

Timed his stun pretty perfectly. It was a good play but nothing like... mindblowing. I'd say the reaction is about right.
Though to be fair I guess riot only banned it since g2a was selling boosted accounts, not because they didn't like the company as a whole

Then again, on that basis valve has way more reason to ban them from DOTA since isn't their entire business model to resell steam keys of dubious origin?
I was of the mind it was only a matter of time before they were banned. regardless of why.

Friendly crossthread shitposting in the form of pugs humping each other.

Thats me but with any hero.

I'm curious as for what caused the animesque love/hate relationship between both communities, they seem so affectual to each other.

Also, I would appreciate some help choosing for a good desktop mic, I have heard good things about this one:
Blue Yeti Desktop Microphone
Just wondering if there are better/cheaper alternatives out there, if not I guess I will go with that.

Low Tier
I'm curious as for what caused the animesque love/hate relationship between both communities, they seem so affectual to each other.

Also, I would appreciate some help choosing for a good desktop mic, I have heard good things about this one:
Just wondering if there are better/cheaper alternatives out there, if not I guess I will go with that.

i use the blue snowball. fantastic

TUSR

Banned

really depends on how much you want to spend and how many features you want

the normal yeti is like $112

and snowballs are good too

My budget was for something not more than $100, have no use for studio quality recording, just something that doesn't make you sound like you are choking ona bag of dicks, and looking at the snowball model, it seems like a great choice for the use I will give to it, being half the price also makes it an easy choice for me.

Was about to make the order but there seems to be 2 versions of it, the regular one and the ICE version, any big differences between the 2?

Edit: Just ordered it, 15 days of waiting before shipping.
sleeping.gif

Thanks for the help btw.

Top Bottom