• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Wok

I am not as good as Ellen Pudge, of course. But it works.

Xnffkix.png

Ate a moon shard and an agha.

Holden

damn.
I am haven’t played doto in 2 days now thanks to shin megamei tensei noctunre (never played nay SMT before). 12 years old game but still holds up quiet well!

Is that the one with the infamous matador?

Really want to try it someday. SMT4 was rather dissapointing after the 2 first bosses...

Hylian7

damn.
I am haven’t played doto in 2 days now thanks to shin megamei tensei noctunre (never played nay SMT before). 12 years old game but still holds up quiet well!

I fucking love that game, best one in the series. I honestly don't think they will ever reach a Nocturne level of quality again, but that's okay because what we have gotten since then has still been great.

I fucking love that game, best one in the series. I honestly don't think they will ever reach a Nocturne level of quality again, but that's okay because what we have gotten since then has still been great.

I already want a remake for it haha

--

DK.S just had a crazy 10k comeback vs IG just now. (only 1 GG from IG at the end lmao)

Acinixys

Does anyone else have issues DLing the compendium?

It literally takes my client 1 minute + to download all the data

That seems insane

In Source 1 it use to take 10 seconds max
rage.gif

shira

At this point I think na'vi will have problems with getting people to join. If they sign up, they get to look forward to 2-3 months of not accomplishing anything and then getting booted, possibly at the tail end of one of Valve's grace periods for swaps.

With Puppey starting Secret, I think it's pretty clear that Navi doesn't pay their players very well.

Na'vi should pick up monkey. Or do they only pick up eastern european Teams?

At this point I think na'vi will have problems with getting people to join. If they sign up, they get to look forward to 2-3 months of not accomplishing anything and then getting booted, possibly at the tail end of one of Valve's grace periods for swaps.

Monkey gets one of the best Sponsors in esports, don't think they would refuse that. And of course the whole 5 man of monkey, kick Current Team.

@shugga: or do a second Team like they tried with US. Keep the Current navi as merchandise Team.

Top Bottom