• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

shira

Nightstalker in Flash season 2 is hella tight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI6LiHjYJpo

But this is Flash
oRTfYhT.jpg

#ezramiller

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I also got a Markus. I do wish I paid the bit extra for Leather though. I don't even see the cover type I purchased on their site anymore.

Mordeccai

I have scientific evidence that uninstalling doto has been beneficial to my health.

My blood pressure on the last night I played dota: 115/79
Ki0PD46.gif

Blood pressure tonight after reading and playing Transformers Devastation: 94/70
sleeping.gif

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

quit dota now and live longer dudes

I have scientific evidence that uninstalling doto has been beneficial to my health.

My blood pressure on the last night I played dota: 115/79
Ki0PD46.gif

Blood pressure tonight after reading and playing Transformers Devastation: 94/70
sleeping.gif

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

quit dota now and live longer dudes
You think I can just stop just like that? What do you think I have self control or something

Mordeccai

After dota, both nights BP taken after ~3 hour gaming sessions, and after walking 1.5 miles home from work. 115 is high as fuck for just sitting down and doing nothing (for myself). I read before TF btw so had no down time to conflate the data.

To be fair, that last game of dota was one of the worst I'd ever played and I was exceptionally pissed.

I like TB's changes quite a bit. Fooling around in 10 v 10 with him. I love it when icefraud removes cast time, makes the heroes feel so much better. Sven's Warcry and now TB's illusions was like the best change ever. Hope they do it to LD's battlecry at some point. Sunder is useable now and reflection seems a bit strong.

manfestival

that feel when I cant play battlefront on my home network and am forced to play it on my mobile hotspot for some unknown reason. FFFFFFFFF I wish someone could help me because I really freaking want to buy this game when it comes out. port forwarding did not resolve the issue either

Hylian7

that feel when I cant play battlefront on my home network and am forced to play it on my mobile hotspot for some unknown reason. FFFFFFFFF I wish someone could help me because I really freaking want to buy this game when it comes out. port forwarding did not resolve the issue either
Honestly I'd suggest Origin support. Origin is a lot of bad shit, but their support team is something Steam really needs to take a page from.

Mordeccai

So the Hedge Knight is pretty legit. If you are a fan of A Song of Ice and Fire and haven't read these Dunk and Egg novels, I highly recommend the "A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms" book that just came out. It's even got pretty pictures.

Now please George Martin fuckign finish winds of winter. God damn man you told us 10 years ago you expected the series to wrap up soon.

Soon™, a trademark jointly owned by Valve and GRRM.

Chris R

Holy shit the new Tony Hawk is bad.

At least the $3 to rent it from Redbox provided a decent bit of entertainment from how horrible it was.

Shinypogs

Lycan? Ok I'm cautiously optimistic about this QO, don't disappoint me. Also god damn but I miss March playing Warlock all the time. I see that hero so very rarely in pro play.

Chris R

MVP wins this in the end I think, surviving in team fights right now, only to get beefier while Huskar falls off even more.

edit: Nope, guess not

manfestival

Honestly I'd suggest Origin support. Origin is a lot of bad shit, but their support team is something Steam really needs to take a page from.
yeah I am gonna give that a shot and hope for the best. I ended up playing bloodborne for like 2 hours. While I only died once in the intro, it is definitely the hardest and most intense intro for a souls game yet
V5zSLAe.jpg

I can outdo your burn damage any day

amumu was so broken back then with the sunflower cape

After dota, both nights BP taken after ~3 hour gaming sessions, and after walking 1.5 miles home from work. 115 is high as fuck for just sitting down and doing nothing (for myself). I read before TF btw so had no down time to conflate the data.

To be fair, that last game of dota was one of the worst I'd ever played and I was exceptionally pissed.

damn.
I am haven’t played doto in 2 days now thanks to shin megamei tensei noctunre (never played nay SMT before). 12 years old game but still holds up quiet well!

M.D

i bought this chair last week

its the best
I bought it a few weeks ago and it took some time to get used to, the actual chair where you sit is relatively small and the back support is not ideal. I couldn't sit on it without my ass and back starting to hurt but I got used to it

Top Bottom