• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Hylian7

a2j8axS.jpg

?

h3rVsaS.png

Make YHVH a hero instead. He's just a floating head.

JoeInky

Just got a timeout during a fight over rosh.

Spend 2 minutes trying to reconnect, keeps on just going back to the main menu.

Get in, we lost rosh and most of our team.

Get timeout again.

Spend 4 minutes trying to reconnect, same shit again even though there's nothing wrong with my internet.

Get in, they're 5 manning our ancient, lose, we still had all of our rax and half our towers before I got the timeout.

Fuck reborn, it was all fine 2 weeks ago but ever since I keep getting timeouts and it just won't let me reconnect to the game for a random amount of time.

There goes my win streak down the drain, looks like it forced an abandon as well because it says I had no items.

Just got a timeout during a fight over rosh.

Spend 2 minutes trying to reconnect, keeps on just going back to the main menu.

Get in, we lost rosh and most of our team.

Get timeout again.

Spend 4 minutes trying to reconnect, same shit again even though there's nothing wrong with my internet.

Get in, they're 5 manning our ancient, lose, we still had all of our rax and half our towers before I got the timeout.

Fuck reborn, it was all fine 2 weeks ago but ever since I keep getting timeouts and it just won't let me reconnect to the game for a random amount of time.

There goes my win streak down the drain, looks like it forced an abandon as well because it says I had no items.
should have picked
spectre-what.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
a week without medication because my GP dun goofed and it's like a week long comedown, this is AIDS. Now I feel nauseous cool

KingKong

geez these American qualifier groups...

complexity, Cloud9, Jimmy's team and Smashs team all in A (and even void boys have some known players) and then you've just got DC and a bunch of nobodies in B

geez these American qualifier groups...

complexity, Cloud9, Jimmy's team and Smashs team all in A (and even void boys have some known players) and then you've just got DC and a bunch of nobodies in B

Doesn't really make too much of a difference, 2 teams qualify from each group, 2 teams go to Frankfurt. If you can't get top 2 in your group you weren't getting top 2 overall

alch has been this way for a very long time actually, the only real buff he got was bounty runes *5 instead of 4 which pretty much means nothing tbh

Pratfall

alch has been this way for a very long time actually, the only real buff he got was bounty runes *5 instead of 4 which pretty much means nothing tbh

i would argue that the recent buff to acid spray has made him a much more viable mid hero giving him an easier slot in a lineup

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
god in epic boss fight when you get to nyx and everyone leaves but LITERALY ALL OYU HAVE DO TO IS BUY A 150 GOLD ITEM AND THE LEVEL IS EASY SDKLFJSDIKOLHMOI

Top Bottom