• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
okay so

ring of aquila

two people i've talked to now have never noticed that the ring is in the shape of an eagle

so, ring of aquila = ring of the eagle (aquila is the latin word for eagle)

should i post this in the 'videogame facts that blew your mind' thread because

okay so

ring of aquila

two people i've talked to now have never noticed that the ring is in the shape of an eagle

so, ring of aquila = ring of the eagle (aquila is the latin word for eagle)

should i post this in the 'videogame facts that blew your mind' thread because
No one really thinks about item names except nerds.

shira

charm_laugh.gif
Loda
charm_laugh.gif

yep, if people can't adapt to salve clicking how the hell do they adapt to meta changes?

they don't, they just whine about things being "inherently OP" and join whatever hate bandwagon /r/dota2 decides is fashionable this week while they languish in 1.8k and don't understand why they aren't getting better zzzzz

the salve change was fine

the only bandwagon people should get on is the one recognizing Elder Titan's power

also: buff weaver

err... no! Leave that bastard in the dirt where he belongs, right next to techies, furion and silencer.

silencer slays a whole lot, though

let curse of the silent minibash and make him a better zeus

going off as silencer is so fun, you can FEEL the enemy's frustration with you, physically

they don't, they just whine about things being "inherently OP" and join whatever hate bandwagon /r/dota2 decides is fashionable this week while they languish in 1.8k and don't understand why they aren't getting better zzzzz

the salve change was fine

the only bandwagon people should get on is the one recognizing Elder Titan's power

also: buff weaver
Preach it loud

kionedrik

going off as silencer is so fun, you can FEEL the enemy's frustration with you, physically

I never felt so repulsed by someone as I do for you right now... you should be ashamed to even think about this, let alone actually doing it. There's a special hole in hell for people that do this.

When this happens to me I make sure he is always the 1st one I kill from that point on. I don't care if I lose the game or die right after it, that fucker is going to die over and over.

Top Bottom