• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Saprol

rubick shackleshot
rubick-laugh.gif

does anyone have a link or know of a good way to get a VoD of the bulldog NP game from earlier? datdota or something?

I love watching rat chaos and it would be a lovely way to unwind after work today

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
does anyone have a link or know of a good way to get a VoD of the bulldog NP game from earlier? datdota or something?

I love watching rat chaos and it would be a lovely way to unwind after work today

i think they archive the live stream every so often, it might not be up tonight but it'll be up in like a few hours

Hylian7

BTW, I saw Florence + The Machine live last night. Best fucking concert ever. Even if you aren't that into her I totally recommend it.

G.ZZZ

3 SENTRIES IN 1 SPOT? ✔ EleGiggle ROAMING CK SUPPORT? ✔ 4Head SAFE LANE FURION? ✔ SoBayed MUST BE NA DOTKA EleGiggle

Did that game ever go into open beta or was it dead before it even came out to the public?
IIRC the game went open beta but after a few months they announced the development would stop. Funny thing is that when they announced the cancellation, the team already revealed that they're releasing huge patch but EA said fuck it kill the game.
watching a video...

this looks literally exactly like league?
It certainly looks like league but more soft to look at imo. I only played 2 games of it but quite enjoyed it.

C9>DC. PPD was right.

shira

TC = Trash Carry ✓TC = Trash Carry ✓TC = Trash Carry ✓TC = Trash Carry ✓TC = Trash Carry ✓

After this C9 vs DC series, I'm rooting for Peru to take both NA slots.

I'm with you. At least the Peruvians are flashy and want to fight.

TFW Lich is ult farming
aaaah.gif

Sianos

that feeling when you're having an amazing lane as alchemist but you have to step away from the digital sport for two minutes to answer a pressing phone call...

and you still get a 12 minute radiance

mwahahahaHAHAHAHAHA

Top Bottom