• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

I did it. Deleted dota.

See you guys in a month.
throwgame.gif

I unistall dota once a month, and then reinstall immediately afterwards

JC Sera

I really wish we had a diretide contest rather than newbloom
Spooky halloween left overs would be much preferable to the very homogenous oreintal aesthetic we get from new bloom rejects
like even if more artists focused on the animal aspect a bit more it would be more palatable

bbd23

I like the TA raven set.

too bad I dont play any of the other heroes that much. that sniper and terrorblade set...ew

Mordeccai

I did it. Deleted dota.

See you guys in a month.
throwgame.gif

I did as well several days ago. First time I've uninstalled the game from my system in the 3 years I've been playing.

Been having a lot of fun playing Transformers and Witcher 3. My gaming hours are no longer filled with high intensity, high stress dota matches and instead are actual leisure time hours.

Stay strong and resist the urge to reinstall. I might come back for the next major patch but until then fuq did gaem.

I really wish we had a diretide contest rather than newbloom
Spooky halloween left overs would be much preferable to the very homogenous oreintal aesthetic we get from new bloom rejects
like even if more artists focused on the animal aspect a bit more it would be more palatable

I would love a tasteful mummy Undying. There's probably a fair bit you could do with the Diretide concept and still have it feel thematically appropriate.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
mid is the most [redacted] lane in dota, you can't just be like 'i'll play mid!' because you just get matched against somebody who plays nothing but TA, SF, and storm
oexTA6a.gif

Hylian7

mid is the most [redacted] lane in dota, you can't just be like 'i'll play mid!' because you just get matched against somebody who plays nothing but TA, SF, and storm
oexTA6a.gif

If they pick Storm, wouldn't that be to your advantage since he got nerfed and isn't as good this patch?

JC Sera

oexTA6a.gif
I know this feel
I can't creep control well enough to go against any dedicated mid player on any hero

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If they pick Storm, wouldn't that be to your advantage since he got nerfed and isn't as good this patch?

when they're a career storm player it doesn't really matter against someone 2k mmr lower than them, although in that particular game the storm was safelane and TA was mid

Jungle LC makes me fucking sick

I hate it so much. Jungling is only acceptable with a handful of heroes and I feel like a safelane LC that pops into Jungle if the lane pushes is always better than a Jungle LC. I absolutely hate the 1 in 3 games where I see it that their team wins, then the LC tries to justify it (despite usually getting carried by their team) and the mouth breathers on the losing team then spread the idea like a plague.

There will always be bad junglers sent to the jungle because people will forever be tempted by the idea of free CS.

Just shrug and keep playing.

Auteezy

Banned
I hate it so much. Jungling is only acceptable with a handful of heroes and I feel like a safelane LC that pops into Jungle if the lane pushes is always better than a Jungle LC. I absolutely hate the 1 in 3 games where I see it that their team wins, then the LC tries to justify it (despite usually getting carried by their team) and the mouth breathers on the losing team then spread the idea like a plague.

I often abandon lane to jungle to make my cs look better than it actually is.

inkls

Treant protector's a pretty cool support.

I like everything about him, the fact he's a blue flying dragon, that he has a dmg ability that does dmg based on % of hp, that he can heal based on a % of his target's hp and his ult, winter's curse, is pretty neat.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Phoenix is the best support. It's good in safe lane and off lane, tri, duo or solo, has a BKB piercing stun, ASPD slow, AoE high damage DoT, pure damage/heal, mobility.

WW is second.

Madouu

My support rankings:

1- slardar (roam through the map at haste speed, they'll never see it coming)
2- tiny (toss is the most entertaining skill in the game, enough said)
3- kunkka (the ultimate baits)
4- razor (boots first and sap enemy heroes damage all over the map)
5- meepo (is there any other support that can gank two lanes at once?)

Low Tier
today i was gifted with a kotl on my team that went dagon so he could double kamehameha.

Honestly dota's it this is the pinnacle

Hylian7

It irritates me to no end when people want to give up so quickly in pub games and start pulling bullshit like Dooming creeps and not even trying to defend the base when we totally could have won.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1863184929

This game was totally winnable if we had the team playing with us. Yeah, there were mistakes being made, but the game was still winnable if the Doom didn't decide to go full shut down mode and Doom jungle creeps. He also spouted a bunch of racism over the mic and text, so I reported that shit.

For someone that hates memes, you talk about them more than the memers.

Top Bottom