• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Hylian7

He's a cool dude making videos for people, don't see how that qualifies as a meme
It's his job even

He's kind of elevated to that status where the guy in general is an internet meme. It's in a similar fashion to Rick Astley (Never Gonna Give You Up/"Rickroll"), or people randomly saying "John Cena" or whatever.

JC Sera

Shuggs doesn't post meme silly
memes have to catch on and be popular
horse.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
today i was gifted with a kotl on my team that went dagon so he could double kamehameha.

Honestly dota's it this is the pinnacle

I once had a dagon KotL go like 17-0 and carry my team to victory. Dat #2klife

It's weird how alch is trending in pro games but they actually don't play him too.. effectively ? ie have a support super stack medium camps and small camps to max early game GPM efficiency, and ancients later. They just seem to play him normally and not put too much effort into stacking

kionedrik

finished my 2nd set of heroes for the "10 heroes challenge"

Dazzle - 1 game. Hero is easy mode.
Gyro - 1 game. Same retarded hero as in 6.84. It needs some serious nerfs to MS, flak range or calldown cd.
Phoenix - 2 games. Not my hero although it is definitely strong.
Pugna - 2 games. Meh...
Brood - 2 games. Forever a niche pick. Could have gotten the challenge in the 1st game if the other 4 actually did something while I was being ganked non-stop by 4 or 5 heroes.
Slardar - 2 games. He's better than before but I still think sprint damage amp is too punishing for what the skill gives you.
Riki - 2 games. If smoke cloud ever gets a cd reduction the hero will be pick worthy material. The zero cd on diffusal made me waste so many charges... give it at least 1s please.
CK - 1 game. He's massive right now but still a niche pick. If the enemy has any kind of AoE, like they tend to in this meta, the hero is simply not viable. Luckily in my game the only AoE they had was powershot so I was able to wreck havoc.
Ember - 1 game. Another easy hero right now.
Morph - 8 games!!! SHAME!!! What have they done?? 7 of these games where played either mid or safe and the conclusion is simple: the hero doesn't offer enough to be able to participate in early engagements so your team needs to be able to defend 4v5 while you farm and split push. He's basically a weaker AM. I'm still salty about game #3 and #4 because my stupid team decided to throw away a sure win. The games after those I was in tilt mode. The only way I managed to win with him was by going offlane and doing the 6.83 stunning morph build which still works wonders despite the nerf to adaptative strike.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
WTF..uggghhh i was just getting used to them too.
just a add an option ffs dont remove the whole thing because some people bitched about it god damn

I agree, it got me killed yesterday because I was still trying to single click not know it was changed.

Guess it is my bad for not reading every patch note!

gai_shain

welp good reminder why I havent played ranked in ages. Making a good comeback, eartshaker and me as disrutpor creating space for spectre and spectre dcs and goes offline.

Alright, why is skull basher still unusable by troll? He already got the bash chance removed from berseker's rage, so why would they keep this item locked from him? Doesn't make any sense.

lol no they haven't they just removed bonus damage

lmao, well I had that idea in my head for some reason, must be because I rarely see him in any games anymore.
jugg-dizzy.gif

Speaking of troll, what could they tweak about the hero in order to bring him back to a competitive level, that's it without bringing the OP beast of 6.83.

Pratfall

lmao, well I had that idea in my head for some reason, must be because I rarely see him in any games anymore.
jugg-dizzy.gif

Speaking of troll, what could they tweak about the hero in order to bring him back to a competitive level, that's it without bringing the OP beast of 6.83.

revert the vision nerfs

jugg-dizzy.gif

ranged form 800 attack range
or give him an aghs
jk don't

Top Bottom