• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexor0717

That game had me sweating.
obama-sweating.jpg

shira

WTF

http://www.speed-gaming.com/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=9&lang=uk
edit: removed
repost http://nadota.com/showthread.php?22341
As for now, the contracts are no longer valid and players are free to choose what they think is the best for them, even the name ‘Speed Gaming’ isn’t exactly the best name and I was against it from the very beginning but we got really far. This project got destroyed by a greedy person, who thinks he can do what he wants, because of the money he owns.

Things seemed to be ok until we went to Korea and the team lost to Dignitas. When we got back to the hotel, weir was sending me messages by qq pretty much complaining about the results and when I shared this with the players they took it the wrong way and even had small incident with Canada Aui_2000 and EternalEnvy.
Rattlesnake and Speed Gaming International to fold shortly.
Speed gaming contracts fucked in China, players and management working to restructure

Shinypogs

That was pretty hilarious at the end, I am so fucking sad this isn't the finals. I still want DK to win but god damn that second game, both teams pulled off some crazy stuff all game long.

Also I feel like we don't actually see dragon knight all that often, am I not watching enough games or is he just a mid that's usually only picked for certain lineups?

WTF

http://www.speed-gaming.com/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=9&lang=uk

Rattlesnake and Speed Gaming International to fold shortly.
Speed gaming contracts fucked in China, players and management working to restructure

When they shared the information it did say everything is reset once they get to China although it sounded more like they would just sign them again. Why they'd not have them again is boggling they're pretty damn good right now and put up way more of a fight here than most expected. Who foresaw them making it to the grand finals?

Maybe they're just fighting hard because they have a point to prove.

Deadman

I think the players knew about this already, EE was hinting about things happening behind the scenes in his interview with team liquid

The reddit on the speed gaming drama basically is calling the guy a total liar
This article is full of lies. I've been in close contact with the team members and they can confirm many 'shady' decisions being made by this Marco guy. They've personally been in touch with Weir and are working things out without this clown of a "manager".

At one point, he physically threatened a spG.int player (who I will not name).
MrMLGAdam [score hidden] 26 minutes ago

Why in the world would you post this before the finals? Just spoke to the players back stage to make sure they're in good spirits for the finals. What an awful thing to attempt to do.

On the bright side, the players laughed at this article and are anxious to tell their side. Good luck to the players in the finals.

Jokab

Unexpected picks coming out this game. Haven't seen Dendi's Druid, it's unlike anything he usually plays in several ways.

Finally read the whole thing. Everyone who's not the players sounds terrible.

This is kind of silly though.
"Well I am shocked and upset I don’t know if I should tell this to players or not yet but I am afraid this might ruin their performance so I might just wait and make it public once they finish the event."

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Why Navi, why LD mid with dendi, What an odd option.

This is a slow game but DK is really killing it.

Needs more rapiers.

Clockwerk 100% winrate in this series. Surprisingly only 47% competitive winrate overall in 6.79.

Necrolyte 100% pro winrate in 6.79 though with 8 games.

Bristleback 69% out of 33 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom