• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

iDMJuFTaj9jEB.PNG

EE's blog post is gunna b gud

shira

http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/new...ed-an-hour-before-their-mlg-grand-final-match

Monolith/Charlie chimes in on the whole thing

Weir added that he did pay the team and they will most likely go to China to compete in G-League. The trip will be sponsored by GameFy and the team will be housed in a hotel near the studio, fully paid by GameFy. The Chinese investor did not mention if the team will continue to stay in China after G-League.

not expecting any close games, spg will either go balls out crazy draft and snowball win immediately or dk will crush

Crush them and prove that yesterday's loss was a dodge to get Alliance eliminated.
Burning buys another $40k courier

I hope mlg continue with their own streaming service for their events, ive enjoyed being able to watch 1080p instead of 480p.
I want them to give people options. Actually cut the ads into your broadcast so people can't adblock them and throw it on twitch. If the servers are shit then you can also find it on mlg's site.

I'm not really up to date with dota lately, but this seems to be a game for Sg to win in the late game. Sure, bear has an awesome late game, but Sg's heroes can deal with the bear just fine.

KingKong

its funny how clockwerk and windrunner (err ranger) have been picked like twice as much in 3 days of MLG than in the entire last month

n0b

RTZ such garbage, pieliedie kept burning off the lane forever and he still lost the lane. Speed needs Bone7 so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom