• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
ES saved the game for DK twice, Sg lost the game themselves. How do you let the other team get every Roshan with those ults.

Oh plz. The bear split push forced them constantly to forfeit it. DK took it too fast. You have to be near the pit to actually use the ultis.

Razzer

One of the best games I've ever seen. Too bad Sing couldn't rapier them to victory. That smoke pickoff of OD was so big, it meant they could focus Sing in the fight.

Oh plz. The bear split push forced them constantly to forfeit it. DK took it too fast. You have to be near the pit to actually use the ultis.

Yeah but not always. There were a few times they chose screwing around pushing mid instead of securing Rosh.

It just wasn't their priority at all. They didn't even try once.

Shinypogs

Can you put a rapier on a spirit bear? I mean I can see why it'd be dangerous to do so but can you?

Also that game was awesome, so full of intense moments.

I still want some invoker action though :(

sixghost

Do you guys think Speed was giving up Rosh too easily in the second half of that game? It seemed like they would just siege the base after aegis was gone, then TP someone back once the creep wave pushed to top or bottom. Then DK would just walk into rosh uncontested. Would it have been worth it to let their towers take some damage to get the aegis one or two times?

kasane

Can you put a rapier on a spirit bear? I mean I can see why it'd be dangerous to do so but can you?

Also that game was awesome, so full of intense moments.

I still want some invoker action though :(

Yes. Burning did that against ig or was it navi?

Oh was it Bulldog even? then razor picked it up.

shira

Has no one posted the fact that the secret quest in the latest version of 6.79 was solved this morning.

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=107817&page=1638

Sun Wukong probably going to be the next hero.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=88917755&postcount=7740

Do you guys think Speed was giving up Rosh too easily in the second half of that game? It seemed like they would just siege the base after aegis was gone, then TP someone back once the creep wave pushed to top or bottom. Then DK would just walk into rosh uncontested. Would it have been worth it to let their towers take some damage to get the aegis one or two times?

pieliedie really needed an orchid or sheep, man. no items on him. what a fucking match though.

tunnel vision and groupthink.

After a certain time if you have no plan or you haven't been in the situation, shit falls apart

n0b

I don't think rosh was the problem really. I think the only real thing that could have changed would have been itemization and EE's skill choice. I think EE should have grabbed a more offensive pushing aura (alpha wolf or centaur) and built the AC sooner instead of going blademail + vlads first. Orchid would have given OD around the same effectiveness for bear hunting and team fight damage, but would have also given him much more pushing power. Every single time they won a fight on DK's side of the map they could never damage the towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom