• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Thar Arcana item seems to change the hero a lot.
I'm very against that, goes beyond minor cosmetics.

Slippery slope.
Free game with literally $0 pay to win supported by like 30 people. Too bad. I hope to see more of it as long as it fits with the art style.

I disagree with the minimap icon being different.

That abandon changes kind of stupid. It punishes a person for something out of their control and discourages playing with friends.

Was there really an issue with groups having just one person abandon?

Arkanius

no cause then id be saying its okay if they were to charge 5 bucks to even play LC

all i can see is like some claw marks on her boobs

curious to see if its 30 bucks again

When equipped, this item grants these custom upgrades to Legion Commander:
Dual wielded blades and a full new set of animations - Additional dialog - Altered Voice - New base skin and special ambient effects - Hero icon, Portrait, Loadout Pose & Minimap icon - New Effects and Spell icon for Duel - Socketed with a gem that tracks lifetime Duel victories, displayed whenever you win a Duel

for those having trouble finding the stuffs

standard LC

mh5v.jpg

Arcana LC

frjd.jpg

Arcana description:

When equipped, this item grants these custom upgrades to Legion Commander:
  • Dual wielded blades and a full new set of animations
  • Additional dialog - Altered Voice
  • New base skin and special ambient effects
  • Hero icon, Portrait, Loadout Pose & Minimap icon
  • New Effects and Spell icon for Duel
  • Socketed with a gem that tracks lifetime Duel victories, displayed whenever you win a Duel

Arkanius

Good news:

Legion Commander doesn't look like an untextured mess anymore! (Not that anyone expected the other textures to be the final ones)

snag

That abandon changes kind of stupid. It punishes a person for something out of their control and discourages playing with friends.

Was there really an issue with groups having just one person abandon?

One or two abandons don't send you to low prio pool. I'm guessing people playing in stacks had one guy abandon when the game went bad, and the rest could then also leave the game. They can basically always leave the game by taking turns abandoning games.

Boken

Banned
no cause then id be saying its okay if they were to charge 5 bucks to even play LC

all i can see is like some claw marks on her boobs

curious to see if its 30 bucks again
i was speakin of ur ligthnin fast reflxes that can only be developed with skillshots

@ LC - portrait is good, but her model is surprisingly yellow and plastic looking (still?)

can i get rid of the nose ring

maybe the arcana does that for me

a new business proposition for valve:
make offensive looking base hero
release amazing arcana
profit

they can already try this out with lion
his arcana turns him into a school girl in a sailor uniform and whenver he impales his skirt flies up revealing u

Tobe

they should really implement a way that if you patched the test version you dont need to patch the real one when it drops, only the minor fixes. its stupid to download 700mb 2 times

snag

I'm thinking about buying some chest keys for my brother for Christmas. We agreed not to buy each other anything expensive because we don't really need anything. And he's a bigger Dota fan than me. I've never gotten anyone a gift like this though haha, still dunno how to actually give this to him on Christmas.

Gav47

I hope to see more of it as long as it fits with the art style.

As long as Valve is the one making them I trust them not to go changing the art style or hero profile enough for this to become a problem.

I wonder how much it will cost? Same as the Lina item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom