• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjay

Breaking news, from 213 to 798, I already feel like 3 times as better.
inbP2PRXVG0gh.png

Hylian7

I don't understand why Ice frog felt the Midas nerf was necessary. Sure everyone was buying it, but I don't think it was OP or anything. If anything, it was silly to watch.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy fuck, want that BM helm. Also, LOL @ Lobster Lion.

https://24.media.tumblr.com/c257d50ccb3c1e04d34f8be5cd9c9486/tumblr_mxo5hrKPGf1qh6w8do1_1280.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

lol@ Windrunner's Old Snake hair.

22/3/5 in my first bot match with her. ~250 stolen damage, about 600 damage total + crits. she's so cash.

Went Treads --> Armlet --> AC --> Mjollnir --> Basher --> Daed --> Abyssal

Probably wouldn't buy that much steroid in a real match. Just kinda testing things out since I've never played her before.

P5VYQ7B.png

Arcana Item

okay i'll pass. she looks scary.

snack

22/3/5 in my first bot match with her. ~250 stolen damage, about 600 damage total + crits. she's so cash.

Went Treads --> Armlet --> AC --> Mjollnir --> Basher --> Daed --> Abyssal

Probably wouldn't buy that much steroid in a real match. Just kinda testing things out since I've never played her before.

okay i'll pass. she looks scary.

Dammmmmn son

NBtoaster

my money is ready to outright buy that arcana.

Also, buy Blink on Legion Waifu you plebs!

I think the idea with her is that you have enough gap closing ability with high base movespeed and speed bonuses from overwhelming odds so you probably dont need blink. And because you get attack speed from press the attack and get free attacks in with the passive you don't need as many attack speed items. So the focus should probably be on damage items.

bounchfx

Holy fuck, want that BM helm. Also, LOL @ Lobster Lion.

tumblr_mxo5hrKPGf1qh6w8do1_1280.jpg

wtf, where's my DK sword? :(, I saw it in the schema so I'm fairly sure it's coming, just sad not to see it here

also I cannot believe that chen mount got in. That thing is atrocious.. yikes. I seriously do not understand how or why Na'Vi has chosen their modelers.

FYI, that is from matts stream, and he was messing with her face to make her look derpy.

whew.

my money is ready to outright buy that arcana.

Also, buy Blink on Legion Waifu you plebs!

Yea, blink seems good. BUT. BKB with the Q seems like it'll be the most consistently viable option. BKB is clearly core, and BKB + Blink seems like too many slots to give up. IDK.

edit: and why do they keep making these derpy-ass items for Drow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom