• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksan

shit, c9 is just playing too well
that last relocate was ridic, makes you wonder why you don't see that shit more

Finalow

18 - 1 sing sing mirana.

gg son

m6UKe0E.png

Radec

It's too strong of a comeback mechanic. A single mistake from a player that is doing really well can singlehandedly put a carry that was being kept down on the map. A support getting the kill from a godlike streak suddenly has almost a full ghost scepter.

At least i think it's too much.

Most of the time getting a godlike or beyond godlike on a game means your team is snow balling. 1k+ gold isnt enough to lose the game. Its just an incentive of killing the most farmed enemy hero.

shira

Drink Rangger

They only played 2 games in 3 hours?

Also, we totally need a pro player to change their name to EZ, so we could get EZ8RTZ

Why does the twitch mobile app even have a chat only mode? Am I supposed to pull out an iPad while watching twitch on a comfy couch and spam kappa?

anarchy
anarchy
anarchy
anarchy

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They only played 2 games in 3 hours?

Also, we totally need a pro player to change their name to EZ, so we could get EZ8RTZ

Why does the twitch mobile app even have a chat only mode? Am I supposed to pull out an iPad while watching twitch on a comfy couch and spam kappa?

Razzer

Fear may be big but BH isn't a true carry, I wonder where their late game DPS comes from. BH is too squishy to be that reliable source of damage by then.

Though if they snowball...

Finalow

yep, EE DR is totally going to carry this one.

yep.

"hey guys maybe it's time to buy bkb" 35 mins in and game is already lost - ee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom