• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzer

Have EG played Navi yet at all? I'm curious to see how they do against the Tier 1 teams.

Edit: gg, I'm gonna go cry salty tears now...

spk

ahah get owned dweeb

All the #cellucor #hardwork shit makes me think of a dude that did 2 workouts and got an ego. Is this a relatively new thing for the guy or do I have the wrong impression about Demon

Out of curiosity what is the deal with this EE guy? I haven't been following pro Dota for very long so I'm not really familiar with his background. I've heard and read a lot of stuff talking about him so I assumed that he was a big deal. However watching this BO5 he seemed fairly mediocre (I was a lot more impressived with C9's supports). For those with more knowledge, was this just an off series for him and does he have more than what he showed today?

Aesthet1c

Out of curiosity what is the deal with this EE guy? I haven't been following pro Dota for very long so I'm not really familiar with his background. I've heard and read a lot of stuff talking about him so I assumed that he was a big deal. However watching this BO5 he seemed fairly mediocre (I was a lot more impressived with C9's supports). For those with more knowledge, was this just an off series for him and does he have more than what he showed today?

Not really, he's a b-tier player with a big mouth. I have no idea why anybody likes him.

shira

Not really, he's a b-tier player with a big mouth. I have no idea why anybody likes him.
DecentHarmoniousDamselfly.gif

http://gfycat.com/DecentHarmoniousDamselfly

mfaex

EE came to fame in Dota for leading NoTidehunter, the team that became Alliance. He was pushed out of that team (his spot was filled by EGM). Eventually joined Kaipi, which included current teammates Bone7 and pieliedie. They didn't make it into the TI3 qualifier due to some late roster changes KP made, which was a source of drama (they'd have been a favorite, if not the favorite, to win the qualifier).

Radec

Pretty much the most inconsistent carry so far. Had great games, but also very bad games.
He's a nerd streamer with anime songs so many co-nerds love him. Iol

Can't wait for C9 to kick him our so singsing can win a TI4.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk

He's a giant weeaboo.

manfestival

i think its really nice to see the gafhouse announcements. even if i dont have time for them when they happen. my life sure is busy recently.

Mohasus

Oh boy, gonna play as a standing on another ticketed championship tomorrow, Zotac Starladder.

Hopefully my items will be cheap on the market later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom