• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I love Pipe. I think it's one of the more underutilized items in my pub tier. I only ever see them built on heroes that use the regen or MR as part of their core but it's so powerful against certain teams of heroes.

Lol I was just gonna post what Sunsfan said. Seeing all these Sniper picks in pro games makes me cry inside because of what it means for pubs.

Thought the Abbadon was amazing in this game.

Acinixys

Caster tiers

Pretty Cool to Listen To
-Everyone

Pls Stop Casting Forever
-Lily

Play 1000 games and get back to us when you have real game knowlage
-Ayesee

Nope.jpg
-Lysander

Chris R

I like Lysander, but then again I'm partially drunk and about to fall asleep each time he casts something silly like KR doto.

Jex

In the end, it really feels like that Loda lifestealer was a horrendously greedy pickup when so many heroes in the pool hardcountered him leaving their rest of Alliances team terribly squishy. I mean, they probably weren't expecting the Sniper pick-up, but still.

Ya tobi casts with him sometimes and he's one of my favorites to pair with him. Misery is pretty good too.

Worst is clairvoyance. That guy never stops talking.

Was Misery the guy doing the Sina Cup Final with Tobi? If so yeah I enjoyed him as well.

I agree KKY was on point with the aphotic shields.

Yeah that's what impressed me too. Actually makes me want to try Abba out.

Lol is the AP music playing atm?

Razzer

Draskyll: Knows his stuff, good play by play caster, maybe not quite as hype inducing but probably the most overall consistent caster imo. Also has a tendency to over-criticize item builds but not a big deal.

Lumi: Same as Draskyll, he is competent at both the analysis and play by play parts. When he was with LD they would seamlessly take over from each other in fights which was good, hopefully he can build up that same synergy with Draskyll.

Tobi: Can be amazing but is very inconsistent. Ranges from amazing hype and top tier play by play (he keeps track of what is going on very well) to ear destroying shouting, awful jokes and poor analysis. Still, stick a good pro with the guy and he's pretty good too.

LD: Similar to Lumi and Draskyll in being not bad at both parts of casting, pretty good at hyping. I'd say with Merlini or Godz he's very enjoyable.

Merlini: Extremely dependable analysis, and pleasant to listen to. Honestly you could pair this guy up with any play by play man and I'd enjoy the cast.

Assorted joindota and BTS staffers: This is like Zyori, Capitalist etc. These guys are just not as good imo. They could get better if they buckle down and learn their shit both for in-game knowledge and good casting. However if they don't improve after a while then...

Ayesee: They end up like this guy. I try to like Ayesee's casting cus he seems like a nice guy, but he's been around long enough that I'd expect him to be better by now. It's not even his game knowledge as that isn't his job, it's that his play by play is just mediocre. He constantly calls things wrong, with the biggest offence being when any 5v5 fight breaks out and you here "OH MY GOD THE 5 MAN IMPALE" or something, when it hit 2 people. His camera control is also not great, and he ignores his co casters a lot. I know he did a lot of solo casting but that was a while ago now.

This post ended up being longer than I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom