• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Bad7667

But how is his offlane play?

I had a weird dream I want to come true. CyborgMatt had opened up a store with Shagbark on everything. Towels and glass statues, clothes and keychains. There was an ice sculpture with Shaggy as well.

Matt please open this store.

bbd23

Why do people keep mentioning Korean pop music? Am I missing something?

himZD0M.gif

SamVimes

it really seems like the new meta is what's made alliance worse than last year. they had a set way of playing and even though everyone knew it they couldn't be stopped because they were just too flawless.

now the game favors flexibility and surprise with your drafts and they can't really cope. you can tell that they're having to play characters they're not as comfortable with.

is that why eg is winning every game with the same draft?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Icefraud please add Earth Spirit to CM before TI4 so I can see spirit draft.

aeolist

Banned
let's see
defensive support
farming mid
playmaker on the offlane
semicarry/utility core on safelane

That's most of their games. They're winning so who can blame them but saying they're very flexible is weird.

flexible in terms of heroes

just because there's a lot of heroes able to fill those roles doesn't mean they're running the same thing every time

rtz alone plays a ridiculous number of mid farmers

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
These are like, the poster-child teams for overextension. Navi too.

Acinixys

RTZ is playing pretty shit this game

30 mins and all he has is phase and 1/2 a BKB

Wow 1 sec after i post this he does it again

Get it together man :(

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
rtz with those gay mid picks destroying [A]dmiral puppy. I can almost taste the salt from here.

My favorite comment from bulldog was: "I don't think EG will be that strong next patch because all their mid heroes will be nerfed, or should be nerfed, I hope. Also buff Lone Druid so I can play him again."

arteezy needs to play an ode to bulldog on the world's smallest violin

Randdalf

RTZ is playing pretty shit this game

30 mins and all he has is phase and 1/2 a BKB

Wow 1 sec after i post this he does it again

Get it together man :(

Yeah. You could say that 4/5 of the enemy team have spells and items for countering the Ember but he's definitely played way over aggressive.

Top Bottom