• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

SamVimes

We need to make this thread more like FGC:

GokuSpiritBombFrieza02.png

GIVE ALL YOUR STRENGTH TO DK

i think they've played a few games where they looked just as strong, they just haven't been consistent. that's the big difference, for the first half of last year they hardly ever lost.

I still see several weird mistakes I never saw them make during TI3, but I guess they were on a once in a lifetime high. There's still a lot of things I expect them to be able to do better though, I can't point out a single player in their team that isn't good enough to return to that level(maybe Loda).

kvk1

Bryan (kpoptosis) makes a pretty solid on-camera personality.

Hope BTS utilizes him outside of the "statman" role every now and then.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I pick TB, the pub 5th on our team picks Bloodseeker and claims safe lane "until I hit 3 then I go jungle" like who the fuck does that? Fucked my lane and my farm and we lost the game real fast. For one, don't pick Bloodseeker. That makes you an asshole. And 2 don't be a greedy fuck and mess with everybody else who picked first's lanes and then farm poorly and feed on top of that. Dude was level 4 like 8 minutes into the game. I don't even get mad at Dota anymore but people that do that kinda crap blow my mind.

I think I'm hearing a very subtle yet strange accent when he speaks. As far as I know, he's an American from the Midwest, but I can't place what kind of accent he has...

JustinBB7

He's on their show all the time too in a hosting kinda roll as well.

I really like Sheever during Starladder, she's doing a pretty good job, and her English got a lot better too I noticed. Seems more confident and relaxed.

manfestival

man zyori is annoying. I absolutely cannot stand that fool. Sheever might be worse in actual casting ability but shes far less annoying

Top Bottom