• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Finalow

24XuqPl.png

someone should edit this with rtz's face or something.

Razzer

EG's strat vs Naga seems similar to DK earlier. Take as many towers as you can before the radiance so that you can starve her of farm when she has it through map control.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Plz alliance, y u try to naga RTZ? He knows the matchup inside and out.

Well, that didn't live up to the hype. =/
Oh, where can I see those?

Soz don't a link to the interview, with Sheever, but essentially he said that Arteezy picks gay hero's mid and called Arteezy gay.

I'm not an Arteezy fan (or EG fan) in particular but I can't help but root for them whenever they go up against Alliance.

aeolist

Banned
it really seems like the new meta is what's made alliance worse than last year. they had a set way of playing and even though everyone knew it they couldn't be stopped because they were just too flawless.

now the game favors flexibility and surprise with your drafts and they can't really cope. you can tell that they're having to play characters they're not as comfortable with.

it really seems like the new meta is what's made alliance worse than last year. they had a set way of playing and even though everyone knew it they couldn't be stopped because they were just too flawless.

now the game favors flexibility and surprise with your drafts and they can't really cope. you can tell that they're having to play characters they're not as comfortable with.

Yeah that's what I'm seeing as well, lots of weird drafts, especially weird because S4 drafted amazingly well at TI3. And Bulldog doesn't play all that well with lots of heroes. I think Akke, EGM and S4 still do really well on most heroes.

If it means people have to expand their hero pools then I'm all for it.

More characters being picked up is more entertaining.

aeolist

Banned
i think they just need to go classic like magnus/lone druid/chen/rubick/naix

it may not be as strong as it was for ti3 but stuff like that is still where they play best

Chris R

man... bulldog could easily smang that. He just seems too afraid to give the proper communication in order to relay his strong manliness to her. There is certainly an affinity between the two.

He did ask if she liked the Axe Premium Body Spray For Men he was wearing towards the end.

Top Bottom