• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

eg should have banned luna away from envy.
Even with some of the best and most aggressive space creators in the game, he still played too greedy for it.

He can tone it down a bit and still have his super greed playstyle. He has room to grow we'll say with some of his calls.

Didn't really get to watch the final match. EE got caught out with MoM on from what I saw early by T1.

Just love the fact Empire have the "passive" support with an aggressive one. So happy Sand King is being played, such a good hero.

shira

eg should have banned luna away from envy.
That's actually his go-to waifu.
ibn7aDg9f6z66j.jpg

dmshaposv

At least now people will stop with the rtz hero worshipping prior to TI4. He has a lot to learn from his mistakes in these last few games. Being aggressive and greedy doesnt work againsy vets like DK, Empire or even Alliance.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
wow so EG lost? gonna have to watch the vod later that sucks since i was kinda rooting for them. Too bad DK is gonna wipe the floor with empire. I bet is 3-0

Acinixys

wow so EG lost? gonna have to watch the vod later that sucks since i was kinda rooting for them. Too bad DK is gonna wipe the floor with empire. I bet is 3-0

I know Heavys Sandvich is probably gonna shit on me for this but EE makes way to many dumb item choices to be considered a tier 1 carry player

He finally started to get BKBs early but then got MoM, which totally fucked him

I think EG could have gotten to the finals under Masons guidance

Radec

No offense to Empire and I'm really happy for them being where they are...

but I don't watch public executions.

Then you have no plans on watching the grand finals either way.

EG won't do any better. Only IG can match DK and Empire 2-0 them earlier.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I know Heavys Sandvich is probably gonna shit on me for this but EE makes way to many dumb item choices to be considered a tier 1 carry player

He finally started to get BKBs early but then got MoM, which totally fucked him

I think EG could have gotten to the finals under Masons guidance

Without EE they would have lost against Alliance. Regardless, EE wasn't the problem this tournament. RTZ was obviously the weak link here once everyone figured out that you just have to rile him up a bit and he starts playing on tilt.

Dec

I think people are thinking Empire is weaker than they are. They have a crazy high winrate in all tournaments they are currently playing in.

Stats screen just now even shows Empire having a higher win rate this year than DK.

ViviOggi

Somehow a professional player is forever associated with rape and such comments are broadcasted on the main spectating platform without anyone batting an eyelid, only in esports

Top Bottom