• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

ViviOggi

you mean the twitch chat?

What else? I know Twitch is a cesspool of stupidity and mostly find it fun for exactly that, if that's what you're implying, but there's a line after which you have to start moderating. I doubt stuff like this is very appealing to curious outsiders either.

BigAT

What else? I know Twitch is a cesspool of stupidity and mostly find it fun for exactly that, if that's what you're implying, but there's a line after which you have to start moderating. I doubt stuff like this is very appealing to curious outsiders either.

Why do you have chat turned on?

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member

You have a point but its fucking twitch chat! That shit is worse than youtube comments, just switch the tab to videos.

G.ZZZ

kreygasm.png
resolution
kreygasm.png

Top Bottom