• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Dec

How well would Invoker cope against DK with Tree?

Better I think. Resolution doesn't lose lanes. Even in his offlane he was like 35 cs with 25 denies. He just couldn't carry the Morphling, and Silent made mistakes that lead to FB that I don't think Resolution would have made, or at least would have had a better chance of getting away than a oom Morphling.

Razzer

How well would Invoker cope against DK with Tree?

Tree would allow DK to get more cs, but other than ganks (which could happen with other heroes) tree doesn't allow DK to play much more aggressively on Invoker. He could still get his quick midas and farm up. And once he has a forge spirit he can sit way further back, so he doesn't need a dazzle babysitting when supports go missing. In the end I don't think that was what had the biggest impact but I think Reso mid would have been slightly better for the morph.

G.ZZZ

The new living armor mean you aren't using it to win lanes, but to stall ganks. 30+ secs cd at level 1 and higher mana cost, you can't autowin mid like before with it anymore, while it's still good. Invoker would've crushed DK in term of CS with or without tree. Sure, you'd get more cs because you feel safer against ganks, but invoker'd still win.

u824tiA.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Way to throw EG. Not even worth watching the end of this one

Top Bottom