• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

If only they had the ability to go through old games and create a little highlight reel of some sort.

Or the ability to sort of go through what's happened before and they could do highlights of previous matches.

Or having a little intro video for each player.

Yo EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Do you have any insider info?

This last few weeks has been weirder than usual in terms of downtime.

It's probably just Steam growing at an incredibly rate and Valve doing a poor job of coping.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Roxkis vs C9 is borked. And the Admin just pulled the "Up to you" card.

Fuck, looks like they are just going to Postpone the game.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
EE was going to throw anyway so who cares.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
EE was going to throw anyway so who cares.

I think C9 made the right choice to call for a Redraft, theirs feels lacking.

Also, I blaming you for getting me into watching this 25 minute commercial about nerds fighting each other with plastic models.

manfestival

Bulldog, but to be fair he was playing Sylla and RTZ was space cow.

Game was worth watching for Bulldog's "bear block" alone.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/575451840

http://www.twitch.tv/admiralbulldog/b/513565610?t=84m

lycan, syla, veno, and enigma on the same team? what a bunch of mean spirited people

I feel bad for rtz despite getting a couple lucky lag spikes. Watching bulldogs LD is quite something. The way he farms, directs fights, and manages lanes is great.

Ot7fEfw.gif

BHK3

Banned
I thought it was Arturo "Sabin" Sanchez.

Street Fighter player.

most likely is the case, just always looked like chad warden. also, emoticons are usually made of those active streamers or supporters of the twitch community

Resident Sleeper came from a marathon stream where some guy was gonna beat all the resident evils (1-6 i believe) but fell asleep halfway through 2 or something and was asleep for a good while. His face and random twitches was pretty hilarious while he slept and the stream got really huge without him ever knowing till he fully slept and woke up the next day.

manfestival

Resident Sleeper came from a marathon stream where some guy was gonna beat all the resident evils (1-6 i believe) but fell asleep halfway through 2 or something and was asleep for a good while. His face and random twitches was pretty hilarious while he slept and the stream got really huge without him ever knowing till he fully slept and woke up the next day.

that just makes the emoticon even more hilarious now. thanks for the backstory

Top Bottom