• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Really nice Slark set for some tournament

I dislike good sets for tournaments, because you don't tend to see them used much unless they're in the drop system. Or sell them like some of those other random tournament items that were "Set + Ticket Bundle" and not "Buy Ticket, get Set." The former get advertised in the set section, the latter get tucked into the tournament section and might not even be displayed until you click the ticket.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Scamming people is way of life to them. It's why every car has a dash cam over there.

Fraud and scams are to Eastern Europe is what playing Dota poorly is to Peru.

Stop trying to get me banned guys

Scamming people is way of life to them. It's why every car has a dash cam over there.

O wow, he doubles down on it.

It gets worse. Do you even understand what you're saying?

G.ZZZ

You're an hero. Americans can't understand you, but i do european flag waving.gif

shira

Need a slark x naga couple set for Valentide next year

Anteo

You rode their teams incompetance to success. For starters, their shadow shaman straight up fed. Granted he's not the most mobile hero, but you don't get to 0-14 with any hero without running straight into death willingly. Next, they went for a very push heavy lineup, but clearly didn't do a lot of pushing. All they had to do was pick one person off and 5 man doto into a tower, rinse, and repeat. Between Plague Wards, Serpent Wards, and DP Ulti, they should have been knockin down towers by the 8 minute mark. Instead, it looks like they sat around and went for... late game? Against that lineup? What the crap...

Next, their item selections are criminally bad, Shadow Blade Pudge literally gives me AIDS, Blademail on Veno gives me brain damage--actually, how did he even get that much gold? Nevermind, I'm getting sidetracked. BKB on Void against that lineup is just silly. Sure, it blocks Luna ulti, but if you're playing against a Luna you save Chrono for her anyway and burst her down. Battlefury or Mjollnir would have helped much more. Your 4 carries are largely melee and medium range heroes, which means in any team fight you're going to be kind of clumped up, 4 man Chrono's should have been ez. Could have easily burst one down (Luna is always the correct choice) and started work on another before the enemies had time to react.

Yeah many mistakes made by them really, they gave me the money to get the mek early that helped a lot to made them pay for they mistakes giving us extra time to live. Also the Krobe went for mana build and she died pretty fast every time, a little bit of HP and they would have destroyed us. I also have no idea when and how the veno got the mek and gold for everything else. I knew I was gonna lose, hey I said it on all chat at the start of the game, the surprising thing is that no one on tha team knew how to use their lineup to win fast.

Whoa how the fuck did you win with that lineup against Death Prophet, Shadow Shaman and Venomancer? They should have splitpushed all of your T2s by like 20 minutes

We were really scared to contest some of the push to the towers, like the T2 mid, but they were really afraid of the Luna and SF magic damage that got them a few times. Also there were some key moments
of stupidity
like at one point Luna was about to get initiated from both sides and we were on our way to help her, I pop the mass silence and stop everyone cold just as Veno was about to catch up with her, Luna counter initiates and void turns around and runs away, shadow shaman gets away with like 20%, and the other 3 die. It was pretty fun really.

By the time they tried to take our second T2 they were really far behind and Krobe was super easy to pick off, making every other hero easy to chase down and kill.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I know its the year of the horse, but you guys know you don't have to keep beating it. This weird circlejerk just isn't funny.

shira

OwjMMph.png

Match of the day, ez rares ez castration

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
He is back just fucking up the Diablo III shit thread, just wait till he finds out Diablo III was made at least two Peruvians and a Russian.

I hope you're not actually calling it a shit thread, because that thread is GLORIOUS.

avoiding it like the plague right now since I can't play RoS till Wednesday

All this has nothing to do with Dota though...soooo dondo stream

Hi guys. Why is inky, snelfret, cyril and other previous trash couriers worth more now? I posted a trade in dotalounge and got offers to trade for newer couriers like tinkbot, redhoof etc. It just seems weird to me.

Past trash mythical items (axe corruptor, leviathan bit of boat, dusa bow) are also being sought after on my trade posts,

Edit: in reply to above, I'm also experiencing server issues right now. i hope our match was recorded , we fought hard to win it ...

Karakand

I genuinely do not see why Strife will be any better just because certain people that ruined it/made it unpleasant (Maliken) are still working there.

>Remove wards from a MOBA
>Keep League's brush mechanic
>Share last hit gold between heroes in proximity
>What's the worst that could happen?

Didn't realise the Peruvian lobby was so strong in this thread.

The Protocols of the Elders of Lima

inkls

Server issues? My latest game doesn't seem to be displaying in dota 2 nor is it shown on dotabuff and my mmr hasn't been updated either.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think the fact that todays Peak was 700k on a random Monday is partially to blame for the server issues. The all time peak for Dota is 740k when the Year Beast came out. Valve may need to implement a queue to log into the main server until they can increase its capacity, or disable more features dynamically.

Top Bottom