• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Razzer

Two things that Vanskor did to win that, popping BKB before blinking so that he could lift EE during his sleep and not let him run away during it, and then getting out again to steal Echo and destroy C9. I may not agree with you that Kuro is trash Heavy, but Vanskor is the rubick god for sure.

See this game was actually awful from envy.

Uhm? Then why do you even mention his role?
Because when singsing misses an arrow or Rubick doesn't steal the right skill it's not game breaking late game, or it shouldn't be. When EE doesn't get bkb or something similar then don't expect people to gloss over it because his role is important. It's what they're investing in to, you know, carry.

I'm saying it's easier to point out his mistakes as they have more apparent impact.

You know, it's kind of lazy, but Tide's card image makes a pretty good hero image
dcGrtmH.png

Compared to
Tidehunter.png

I like envy and normally defend him, but he played like a pussy in the later stages of this game

Perfectly sums up what I'm saying.

Sing sing did nothing past 15 minutes, past that solo kill on puck he was anonymous, but it was EE's fault ultimately.

Edit: Pity Sing sing has custom Kunkka stuff considering he hardly ever plays him competitively. Might have been better to get him a Mirana set instead.

In before Kunkka pick.

Razzer

Because when singsing misses an arrow or Rubick doesn't steal the right skill it's not game breaking late game, or it shouldn't be. When EE doesn't get bkb or something similar then don't expect people to gloss over it because his role is important. It's what they're investing in to, you know, carry.

That last fight should be all the evidence you need that supports can be just as important as carries in the ultra late game. Once you get that far and the cores are getting six-slotted, fights are won on initiation rather than farm, so supports controlling the fights are crucial. Spectre may have been the dps, but as pointed out Vanskor won the fight (by stealing the perfect skill no less.)

Edit: I feel the draft was a little confused in that respect. Mirana wants kills to snowball and end the game fairly early, but Naga enforced them to play more passively, so Sing didn't get any chances to have much impact and fell off late cus he's mirana. Missing those song arrows was bad though.

Shergal

The last fight was only even because Silent insisted of being in the front-lines as a spectre who absolutely needed to not get cc'd and manaburned though. If EE hadn't fucked up the last arrow with his sleep, they could've killed him before the fight started even.
Otherwise, if Silent just waited at the fountain to double Haunt, it could've been much cleaner for Empire.

Razzer

The last fight was only even because Silent insisted of being in the front-lines as a spectre who absolutely needed to not get cc'd and manaburned though. If EE hadn't fucked up the last arrow with his sleep, they could've killed him before the fight started even.
Otherwise, if Silent just waited at the fountain to double Haunt, it could've been much cleaner for Empire.

If Silent is in fountain C9 can just keep the waves out no prob. And if they had got the arrow or whatev on anyone else they would explode, only spectre was tanky enough to be saved. He needed to be on the frontline.

Edit: Scared here. Empire are the masters of the minus armour strat.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Dear Songsong,

Plz stop missing last hits

Yours,
Haly

SamVimes

I'm saying it's easier to point out his mistakes as they have more apparent impact.

Yeah i get what you mean now.

Top Bottom