• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
He (and his family) are from Uzbekistan, try finding some traditional clothing from there and incorporate it with Naga and her design.

Would be nice to acknowledge RTZ and his heritage and please his mum.

You can paypal me when you make your first million from it.

Edit: Bukharan sword sorts out the weapon problem as well.

Thats a really nice idea! Thanks!

Satch

Banned
tbf dont all carries just have to pick a target and attack

i mean... i feel like thats kind of a dumb thing to try to discredit him with. you could say hes bad for other reasons, but saying he just has to choose someone to right click, as a carry, is being petty

FACE

Banned
EE playerd really well on that match, but there's still time for him to make dumb decisions when it comes to item progression and throw a match :)

Artanisix

Towelliee is a complete dumbass and quite possibly the worst streamer to ever grace twitch -- dude has the attention span and personality of a toddler. How he still gets viewers I'll never know, must be his enormous tits.

Anyhow, game has a lot of haters on gaf and I used to be one of them, but instead of completely buying into the hivemind, I decided to legit check it out, dabble in the recent beta, and research the game, and I liked pretty much everything that I saw and so I jumped on board. ESO might not be for everyone, but it's definitely a game that I'm enjoying. It avoids being as bland, boring, and repetitive as GW2 while managing not to copy 99% of WoW like SW:TOR (which I enjoyed btw, SW:TOR was much better than the steaming pile of dogshit that was Diablo Wars 2). It seems to be largely based off of Dark Age of Camelot and I've heard nothing but great things about that old ass MMO.

xGDEF2Y.jpg

wat a great game

Razzer

HS does have a point that people hate on the guy too easily. I think he suffers a similar image problem to Xboct back in the day. He doesn't actually make more mistakes than other players (or carry players at least), it's just that his are often very noticeable because of how hilarious they are or obvious they seem. Meanwhile the really good things he does are more subtle because that's often the case for carries. Now, I don't think he's as good as Xboct, but he's not the idiot some people here paint him as surprisingly often. And I say this as the number 1 singsing fan who groans loudest whenever EE makes those mistakes that throw my heroes hard work away. Everyone on C9, and all teams, have plenty of bad games.

On the other hand, Xboct actually seemed to get spurred on by the criticisms of him pre-TI3 and got even better, ironing out some of his flaws. Hopefully EE can do the same.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
I don't actually mind EE, I do like seeing his item builds and he does some pretty interesting things with those. Sometimes its good sometimes its fail. At least he is trying and learning every game.

Anuxi, when does Beaver Knight get in? Do we have to wait till the next event?

No idea. I don't bother valve about my items, they are always so busy. I always just wait to see if they get around to adding stuff on the workshop. Valve time and that.

Razzer

And just there Envy had the presence of mind to stick next to pie there as he knew the sunstrike would be coming and wanted to keep him alive.

aeolist

Banned
i think ee is pretty good he's just hilarious and i like to poke fun at him

watching him get destroyed on his stream while he rages at his team and shitty weeaboo music plays is the best

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Dazzle getting the recognition he deserves.

Anno

Wonder what's up with Empire. They've looked so good for months now and are suddenly just getting rolled while looking super lost.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Hey, anyone pay attention to who has been doing the drafting for C9 these games? Was it still Pieliedie, or did they have someone else do it?

Anno

Yeah they crushed Alliance. Their team fight just isn't really there today which is usually where they come out ahead. The lanes have been so iffy in both these games.

Teams are going to have their off days, especially against teams they haven't played that much against.

I remember Mouz embarrassing Alliance at EMS, Loda just said they were caught by surprise.

Cloud 9 just showing the fluidity you need, unorthodox laning to catch the other team out.

Razzer

Looking up Sing's recent Mirana record, the guy is 11-4 before this series in his last 15 games on her. Just fucking ban it, he's too good.

Satch

Banned
why is it about wraith king and being an asshole

i mean, ive played a hard carry on a team with wraith king twice today and they always tell me to stop farming so we can push

in the mid game

as MEDUSA

Top Bottom