• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alliance just lost a tier 4 and it's amazing that it still feels like they're still right in this.

But I guess they are just continually killing ee.

Jex

Everyone talking like [A]lliance have a chance while being 10K behind and down a racks vs a fat Tinker. Such faith. Such belief.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yeah milk reminded me of the tinker bug (tinker can rearm blink disable from being attacked in dota2, not the case in dota1) and especially it's impact on this game. No one can talk about tinker nerfs until that bug is fixed. Quite a few times where EE should have been in the middle of a fight and maybe dead, but instead he just rearms and blinks out.

Still hoping for a big bugfix patch before TI that fixes some of the more glaring stuff (LD bugs, tinker, true damage, etc...).

Lotto

That mid game combo with glimpse -> cyclone -> ice path was so good from C9. Gg wp!

Also, more teams need to pick up Eul's. It's such a good item.

Eldon

Draft win by C9, awesome plays by Envy. Now Alliance will ban Doom/Batrider and Tinker, we will see at least two fun games.

Razzer

The coordination from C9 in those fights (the ones they didn't throw) was absolutely amazing, the fights were incredibly fast paced. Having Tobi probably helped with that feeling.

Zeth

awesome bloodstone envy >_>

RTZ says Bloodstone is best Tinker item for fighting.

edit: I don't think it's bad. If you're doing well enough to maintain charges the downtime reduction helps get you back to split pushing asap. In pubs it's probably really really bad in comparison to pretty much anything else.

Wow, finally casted all the games that Inkls sent me. I called them "NeoGAF specials" on my channel so they are easier to find. The last one had the hardest Antimage comeback I've ever seen - if you let him farm, he can come back from the worst lane, it seems. If anybody else wants games cast just send me a PM.

Now, back to uploading that game where Drow buys two helms of the dominator. Dominatrix build? In my DOTA? It's more likely than you think!

Sometime you just have to rat it out to win.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/723645752

We were winning at the beginning and I thought it will be an easy relaxing game but the WK got some triple kills in midgame and proceeded to destroy us each clash.

After a few clashes where we were wiped out, we decided to just rat our way to victory because clashing headon with a farmed WK, Naga and Magnus is suicide.

I'm going to cast that one, if that's okay.

G.ZZZ

Only change I wanna see to tinker is scaling the miss chance on his laser to 25/50/75/100% instead of a flat 100% at all levels. Would make laning against him less of a nuisance and for a hero with such an explosive mid to late game (comparable to invoker, maybe even better), his laning deserves to be a little more vulnerable.

Tinker just need to be gankable tbh. 310 ms on that hero make no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom