• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

Only change I wanna see to tinker is scaling the miss chance on his laser to 25/50/75/100% instead of a flat 100% at all levels. Would make laning against him less of a nuisance and for a hero with such an explosive mid to late game (comparable to invoker, maybe even better), his laning deserves to be a little more vulnerable.
Pls no, at the very least don't make it that bad. I feel like that would completely ruin the hero.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why is Sing's arrow so shiny? Is that a specific set effect?

Its the Crescent Bow, a newish cosmetic item:
256px-Cosmetic_icon_Crescent_Bow.png

Its part of the Crescent set, from the Treasure of the Trapper's Pelt. You can get it on the market for about $3.

Lotto

That Rosh pit fight. That relocation to high ground and that ice wall were really good from C9. Force staff down from Akke was nice too.

Manus

Out of my last 20 matches I've only had four losses. Don't solo queue people. It's amazing how much the group of friends I play with have grown in terms of communication. I swear it's one of the most important parts to a successful match and it's just so hard to do with randoms.

Acinixys

srsly valve, get to it!

I'm actually surprised it's not automated. It seems like it would be a pretty straightforward thing to do. I've probably gotten another 30 comments already asking where the item is. I wish I could tell them T__T

Its lame that some people already have it. You can buy it for $10 in the market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom