• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzer

bu-bu-bu-but they said Envy best carry.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Noone said that.

Noone said that.
this. unless EE's nickname is Burning.

bu-bu-bu-but they said Envy best carry.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Even LeBron needs a team making good decisions and positioning themselves well down the stretch when it matters most.

His team (and him too at times) were getting blown right the fuck up before a team fight could even start. This is, of course, the reason why you pick tide hunter. Nobody does initiation better.

yarden24

Yeah so Sing sing didn't do a thing, let's dump on Envy when its 6 v 4. This makes sense.

Edit: aimed at James.

eternal envy is just too greedy, always too greedy, and when it comes to bite him in the ass time after time, whetherfrom wrong item choices or him being out of position, its very easy to notice, its why people shit on him so much.

eternal envy is just too greedy, always too greedy, and when it comes to bite him in the ass time after time, whetherfrom wrong item choices or him being out of position, its very easy to notice, its why people shit on him so much.

That's not reason, proven by what happened in this match.

Not a single mention of Sing sing's non-performance by anyone casting.

Couldn't remember an arrow that did anything in the last 30 minutes of that match.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I love Dota so damn much.

Fuck I missed the second half of game 3 because of a shitty World Cup game, need to catch a VOD later :(

Reeeeeeeeeally man?! You couldn't skip Iran/Nigeria for THIS series? Check dem priorities!

ViviOggi

Einbroch

Banned
Literally 100% winrate on ashe.

on the two twisted treeline games I played like 2 weeks ago

TT is more legit than SR, so I concede.

Oh, and I don't think I'll be able to make it to TI4. We might be in the process of moving into a new house, so it might be a no-go. But I'll be there in spirit if I don't go.

Shinypogs

That game was crazy and a lot of fun, it's nice to see s4 playing a wider variety of heroes these days plus I'm happy anytime PA wins ^-^

Just rolled sniper for my daily challenge, this should be interesting.

Razzer

pretty sure someone named heavy-ee-fanboy here did.

:p

Like, I don't want to sound inflammatory here, but you make the same "lol EE" post every time C9 lose, regardless of who was at fault. I'm a massive Sing fanboy but I can admit he was nowhere in that game, EE actually did ok. He was the damage, it was his teams job to make sure Alliance couldn't kite him, and they failed.

You never see people going "LOL RTZ is so shit" after EG lose (including when he played awful at starladder as ember, people just said he had an awful game but noone said he was shit in general). You don't see people saying "Mouz are a joke" when they get stomped. I mean, maybe I'm getting to easily defensive, but C9 are in the Grand final, and have played some really damn impressive dota on the way. So I don't understand this general mockery they get compared to other big teams.

yarden24

That's not reason, proven by what happened in this match.

Not a single mention of Sing sing's non-performance by anyone casting.

Couldn't remember an arrow that did anything in the last 30 minutes of that match.

but that's exactly it, sing sing was useless the whole game, but he never made any big mistakes, just tons of small ones, its much easier to notice that EE was farming too greedily and getting caught out, then sing sing missing his 5th arrow in a row

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What the hell was that camera shot of C9 pushing "Pick Jakiro"

edit: Ok, I think C9 could do this with Void, though I expect him to go something dumb like 1 Position Scepter/Refresher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom