• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzer

Welp, time to sleep and wake up for the SEA round 2. This schedule is intense, I can't imagine how stressful it must be for V1lat and his team.

ubercheez

Courier snipe pretty much won the game. Liquid had to sacrifice their support farm to get SF his Midas, and they couldn't defend towers without those support levels.

FACE

Banned
Courier snipe pretty much won the game. Liquid had to sacrifice their support farm to get SF his Midas, and they couldn't defend towers without those support levels.

Fogged just said "They had 24 hours to think about the courier snipe. I can't believe that worked" on his stream.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
New stretch goal:

Super Smash Brothers tournament added to TI4 schedule.

shira

Arrow and Mineski got this. Sorry Korea.

Lol via matt, pinoy castor best castors
http://www.twitch.tv/mineskitv/b/529250980?t=89m20s

These pinoy casters are amazing. They root for our hometeam of course but their best commentary is immediately after Mineski gets a bad draft. Then it's just 20 minutes of them straight ripping the team.

Guy 1: hey hey, they see them here and here we go again.... and here we go again!! THE OG, FOLKS! They should hit the soft ones first!
Guy 2: Woah oh! Oh no, It's getting crazy here! There goes panda! Panda Goes in! They're hitting Bimbo here! Uh, Oh. Let's see what's going to happen! Bimbo has the aegis! Here we go, THE RISE OF PAIN! REQUIEM IN THE FACE! RUN!!! BUT THEY'RE STILL ALIVE HERE. OH WOW! THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING! BUT THERE IS STILL A PAYMENT(CONSEQUENCE)
Guy 1: Oh! That hurts! Bimbo's Hex!! OH MY G!!
Guy 2: Oh my God! Does he have buyback?!
Guy 1: HE DOES! But-- WEAVER! WEAVER! THE COCKROACH!! THE COCKROACH!
Guy 2: THE COCKROACH. THE LOVE, folks!
Guy 1: COCKROACH. COCKROACH!!
Guy 2: WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU ARE OURS! YOU ARE OURS! YAAAAAAAAH! YAAAAAAAAH! . SPRATLYS' IS OURS!!!
Guy 1: But this is still not done, folks!
Guy 1 & 2 : OH BACK BACK BACK. BACK FIRST!
Guy 2: DEFENSE OF THE LAST SAMURAI! LET'S PLAY DEFENSE ON THE SAMURAI!
Guy 1: Oh this one's sour! Sour like--- they're getting wild here!!
Guy 2: THEY ARE AS SOUR AS POLLUTION, FOLKS
Guy 1: they got og'ed... OYYYY FROM BEHIND,FOLKS! THEY'RE HITTING THEM.
Guy 2: Apparition Came out!! OH MERACLE TRYING TO TP OUT!
Guy 1: Double Kill! NICE ONE! NICE ONE MY FRIENDS! HIT HIM!
Then the whole studio went wild.

A kind pinoy redditor translated this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B51VowiidZE

wow,

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Gang Beasts and SSB side tourneys at TI4 plz.

docbon

Guy 1: hey hey, they see them here and here we go again.... and here we go again!! THE OG, FOLKS! They should hit the soft ones first!
Guy 2: Woah oh! Oh no, It's getting crazy here! There goes panda! Panda Goes in! They're hitting Bimbo here! Uh, Oh. Let's see what's going to happen! Bimbo has the aegis! Here we go, THE RISE OF PAIN! REQUIEM IN THE FACE! RUN!!! BUT THEY'RE STILL ALIVE HERE. OH WOW! THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING! BUT THERE IS STILL A PAYMENT(CONSEQUENCE)
Guy 1: Oh! That hurts! Bimbo's Hex!! OH MY G!!
Guy 2: Oh my God! Does he have buyback?!
Guy 1: HE DOES! But-- WEAVER! WEAVER! THE COCKROACH!! THE COCKROACH!
Guy 2: THE COCKROACH. THE LOVE, folks!
Guy 1: COCKROACH. COCKROACH!!
Guy 2: WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU ARE OURS! YOU ARE OURS! YAAAAAAAAH! YAAAAAAAAH! . SPRATLYS' IS OURS!!!
Guy 1: But this is still not done, folks!
Guy 1 & 2 : OH BACK BACK BACK. BACK FIRST!
Guy 2: DEFENSE OF THE LAST SAMURAI! LET'S PLAY DEFENSE ON THE SAMURAI!
Guy 1: Oh this one's sour! Sour like--- they're getting wild here!!
Guy 2: THEY ARE AS SOUR AS POLLUTION, FOLKS
Guy 1: they got og'ed... OYYYY FROM BEHIND,FOLKS! THEY'RE HITTING THEM.
Guy 2: Apparition Came out!! OH MERACLE TRYING TO TP OUT!
Guy 1: Double Kill! NICE ONE! NICE ONE MY FRIENDS! HIT HIM!
Then the whole studio went wild.

A kind pinoy redditor translated this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B51VowiidZE

wow,

we absolutely need a pinoy announcer pack

Fou-Lu

If Valve really wants to take this stretch goal thing even farther they should offer us players the chance to create a hero as a stretch goal. Puck style.

snack

One thing I don't understand is why Techies still isn't in the game yet. He was a compendium stretch goal last year...

BigAT

Do people actually want Techies added to the game? I've never played WC3 Dota, but based on what I've read it sounds like it would be a miserable addition.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
If Valve really wants to take this stretch goal thing even farther they should offer us players the chance to create a hero as a stretch goal. Puck style.

That would be a pay-to-play scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom