• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Yes, you can.

Force Staff
- Can no longer push units out of Chronosphere

It's a decent change because Chronosphere can be completely negated by a 2k item that someone is almost always going to want to get.

Pudge's hook and Venge's Swap are the two reliable ways of getting people out of Chronosphere.

hmm this has me a bit confused, why would I be shocked or surprised at something unrelated to the actual players and why would something like that be bigger than the player shuffle?

icefrog is actually dead ?

Maybe entire teams breaking up and all the players going their own way? It's way too vague.
It's a decent change because Chronosphere can be completely negated by a 2k item that someone is almost always going to want to get.

Pudge's hook and Venge's Swap are the two reliable ways of getting people out of Chronosphere.
Just because it's an ulti doesn't mean it shouldn't be counterable. It's not easy getting someone out of chronosphere with Force Staff, sometimes it's not even possible. One of the reasons to pick Venge is to get your heroes out of dangerous situations, so buffing Chronosphere in that way would indirectly nerf others.

eznark

Banned
My dolls finally came!

BtqX8BmIYAA_dhX.jpg:large

Epix

Force Staff
- Can no longer push units out of Chronosphere

He was asking about Void himself.

Quesa

that would be player related tho

I think when he said "player-related" he meant the swapping of players from team to team. I think he would categorized a disbanding as a "team-related" change. That's just how I read it, though. Or maybe it means some tournaments won't come back? Casters?

Aselith

Smart courier option: if I'm putting an item on the courier while making it bring me some other item, give transfer priority to the item it's ferrying and not the one I originally had and that I just put onto it.

You could also make room for your items

DarkKyo

Any word on when the new stuff might hit the online Secret Shop? I want to be on that ASAP. Also, if you order those demihero figures online is it possible to get golden ones? Or were golden ones only available at the event?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Any word on when the new stuff might hit the online Secret Shop? I want to be on that ASAP. Also, if you order those demihero figures online is it possible to get golden ones? Or were golden ones only available at the event?

There is absolutely no word and there never will be any word. One day the online shop will be suddenly stocked and it will sell out quickly. There will be no warning.

If you really want to buy stuff from there the only reliable shot you have is to frequently check this thread and/or Dota 2 reddit multiple times per day and hope you catch when it happens.

None of this is sarcasm by the way, might sound like it though. Just how it is unfortunately.

DarkKyo

There is absolutely no word and there never will be any word. One day the online shop will be suddenly stocked and it will sell out quickly. There will be no warning.

If you really want to buy stuff from there the only reliable shot you have is to frequently check this thread and/or Dota 2 reddit multiple times per day and hope you catch when it happens.

None of this is sarcasm by the way, might sound like it though. Just how it is unfortunately.

That's fine. Checking this thread, the reddit, and other forums' dota threads many, many times a day is standard practice to me anyways :p

Should be soonish I imagine.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I think when he said "player-related" he meant the swapping of players from team to team. I think he would categorized a disbanding as a "team-related" change. That's just how I read it, though. Or maybe it means some tournaments won't come back? Casters?

Yeah I'm thinking casters or tournaments, because a team disbanding is basically akin to player shuffling. Those players would then retire or go find other teams.

If a sponsor drops their team or pulls out, I don't think it's big or shocking, and there seem to be plenty of sponsors out there looking for solid dota 2 teams. I'd think even more after this TI.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looks like na'vi eu could be flat out disbanding, all the players removed the navi branding from their Twitters

Edit: or maybe reddit is just lying to me again

Looks like na'vi eu could be flat out disbanding, all the players removed the navi branding from their Twitters

oh my lord

edit dendis link still goes to navi gaming did he change his name or something i dont know how to twitter

XBOCT still has it in his url and his picture

puppey though has nothing at all, all gone

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Bounch, what do you have to say about shira's allegations that the ee-luna set you are making will be 'fucking anime'

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
So that's it? Weird, they must have a replacement ready to just kick him like that.

Sounds like it might be what einbroch has been hinting at just based on this:

mason in response to 'cuz of fear?' said:
its part of it, but personally i believe its something else. u may see it soon. i wont say anything else regarding the issue. its kind of fucked up but complaining about it wont do any good for anybody.

Zai probably wants to play carry, and fear might play support. I'm assuming they aren't too confident with mason support.

Top Bottom