• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

dave is ok

aztek is ok
How about something like this Matt?

Eskimo_snowgoggles.jpg

In prehistoric and historic time, Inuit peoples wore flattened walrus ivory "glasses," looking through narrow slits to block harmful reflected rays of the sun

Eskimo NP set yo.

Quesa

How long do you guys ruminate on particularly bad games? I had a really on tilt game yesterday and I woke up this morning thinking about what I could have done better n such. Probably not healthy.

Haunted

I can see where Gies is coming from. Outside of competitive dota, playing pub matches with 3 or 4 friends is basically the ideal setup for a proper gg call. People know each other, they communicate, they know their chances etc.

If Gies had played more solo queue, with Russians (or in his case, Peruvians) gging after first blood 2 minutes into the game and afking for the rest of the game, he might have a different opinion. :p

It's difficult to gauge how mature the playerbase is, I've flip-flopped on the issue myself. I actually, really think that Valve is all about empowering the players, so that they haven't implemented the gg function in pub matches is a serious indicator that they're aware of the tendency of bad players to give up too easily.

Heavy Armor of Ambry
That looks awesome, Lycan has had mixed luck with cosmetics, but this one's great.

Pratfall

I know he is probably fine since he saw some play at the international, but god do I want some Rubick buffs. He is the coolest hero. One thing I have noticed is that no one ever talks about Null Field. Is it just because it isn't a very interesting or dynamic skill or is it that it is very underwhelming as far as skills go? Could it use a small buff?

kvk1

Stop creating more and more cosmetics for these disgusting push heroes.

You people are shameless.

I want some Bane hats.

Tenck

There are times in a man's (women too) life when he wants a surrender option. Then you get games like this
http://dotabuff.com/matches/805021952

I'm upfront with people. "Hey I'm going Meepo, but I'm going to wait so I'm not counter picked." Get a few "Okay only if you're good" and whatnot. Not two seconds later after I pick and people are blaming me for shit pick and ruining game. End up losing my lane pretty badly because they keep doing 5 man. Riki gets so fed he's 9-1 at one point.

Thank Icefrog for Scepter on Meepo though. Once you get that, and you're not waaaaaaaaaaaay too behind, you should be having a much easier time.

Edit:
7b3Jy8J.jpg

Look at that Scepter pickup time. LOL

MoonMeander not flaming on his stream anymore. It's almost gotten educative. I really enjoy it and learn a lot. He's crazy good.

bull fuckin shit. he *just* got through flaming some Beastmaster while playing TA after he and the rest of the team fed and I quickly turned it off.

support better.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Still will probably be another chest of sets, maybe the WD will make it. The Strength and Agility chest sets were 2 each right?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Extremely large and droopy eyebrows?

I think that may actually work, a few of his beards do change the eyebrows too.

Aw yeah the Int Hero chest. Shouldn't there be more though, the Strength and Agility hero chests had 2 boxes each.

Haven't you seen the heavy armored one? looks ridiculous, wolves need no armor, right...

Lycan is a fucking liar, both him and his Wolves do need armor, they have no HP.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Geez, for a group project we assigned someone to make a function to save a table as an excel spreadsheet. Just got a message saying it done. Give it a try, it works, but it says its saved as the wrong format.

No big deal, I'll look at the file in notepad++ and see what format it is.

And its the entire page, simply with an excel extension.
facepalm.gif

Why the hell does this even open is excel? Geez, I'll fix it when I get home. Also, my team keeps saying we need a function that deletes the entire database as if its a critical function. Though to be fair, they think all the database values are magically stored in cookies.This will teach me to just go with the first team that asks me to join
facepalm.gif

Geez, for a group project we assigned someone to make a function to save a table as an excel spreadsheet. Just got a message saying it done. Give it a try, it works, but it says its saved as the wrong format.

No big deal, I'll look at the file in notepad++ and see what format it is.

And its the entire page, simply with an excel extension.
facepalm.gif

Why the hell does this even open is excel? Geez, I'll fix it when I get home. Also, my team keeps saying we need a function that deletes the entire database as if its a critical function. Though to be fair, they think all the database values are magically stored in cookies.This will teach me to just go with the first team that asks me to join
facepalm.gif

tumblr_lzln2vsRZo1qzlvmi.gif

don't do other people's work, if you do that you'll get pushed around in the real world. Tell that guy to fix it

Top Bottom