• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Zeth

Perceptions of the Eternal Mind is now up over $100. Gonna regret dumping at $68

Could almost trade up to a Rainmaker!

mfaex

No, for Uni work you're better off fixing shit than hoping someone else does.

Agree 100%. If you need/want a certain grade do the work yourself and let your useless team tag along. Less moving pieces means less stress/drama anyway.

FACE

Banned
EzGame.gif

RIP8. Glad you went out on top!

http://t.qq.com/p/t/416490062093331

Aw, I wanted to see Newbee dominate some more.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's clear which posters in this thread have a 4.0 GPA and which don't.

Razzer

Cold snap range is way bigger than I thought. I just had my epi interrupted by it when I was blink plus half of stun range away. Still won tho, ez game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Perceptions of the Eternal Mind is now up over $100. Gonna regret dumping at $68

Could almost trade up to a Rainmaker!
Eh, the rainmaker will likely have a price crash once more shirts hit the market, while I think the void head will hold its value longer.

inkls

tfw you just saw the results for the votes after spending a week in vacation in the middle of nowhere.

Also, Newbee winning, also, artz sucking with techies, also, pit lord and arc warden still not in the game.

Kill me and this 24 kb/s connection

Ties

Banned
disgo stang you're finally back

I'm just waiting for all of the lineup changes to be announced. interested to see if fnatic is going to pick up excalibur and drop era or if someone else is going to get the boot

Ties

Banned
Whats that?

I`m expecting puppey to get kicked from Na'vi or something.
its from this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn2Q4ELw4DA. a group of friends and i heard "DIGO STANG" when the mother said "disgusting" so we sort of ran with that

puppey's drafts were weird as hell from what i remember. perhaps someone else will get the captain position while he retains his spot on the team? i don't know, his drafts don't really go with the deathball meta

Vade

Yeah but other people are idiots and you get graded on their idiocy.

This is the truth, while you may have some professors who encourage you to tell them about the worthless, leeches in your group you will also have professors who do not care and will murder your grade with pleasure if you do not carry said leeches.

Ties

Banned
my school regulates writing a group contract prior to working on a project. everyone's responsibilities are outlined in the contract, as well as deadlines and repercussions, so in the event that someone does not fulfill their necessary role they'll get the boot from the group and have to start from scratch alone

my school regulates writing a group contract prior to working on a project. everyone's responsibilities are outlined in the contract, as well as deadlines and repercussions, so in the event that someone does not fulfill their necessary role they'll get the boot from the group and have to start from scratch alone
that sounds like more work

Procarbine

Forever Platinum

I once almost failed a class because I let a teammate turn it in and he didn't put my name on the cover page. This was a project course also, had been working in this group and turning things in all semester. Contracts and kind professors would've been nice.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
This is the truth, while you may have some professors who encourage you to tell them about the worthless, leeches in your group you will also have professors who do not care and will murder your grade with pleasure if you do not carry said leeches.
I'm not sure how some of my team members are going to bluff their way though the presentation, I should have it easy since I have done the majority of the work. The main concern is if our final project is going to be enough, it's basically just a crappy MySQL interface.

shira

Kind of felt like they were just playing out their contract the last couple tournaments.
I`m expecting puppey to get kicked from Na'vi or something.

zMzHrHr.jpg

The Rainmaker.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230473260
Also don't make me buy a TL shirt, just the bow unlock code for a little less than the shirt, deal Liquid?
Been playing against quite a few of those bows. It's way too easy to dodge powershots because it's so shiny and blue.

Pay to lose garbage

Members of NaVi have repeatedly stated on record that they did not practice very much. Don't really see how it's up for debate.

EG.PPD just reiterated that scrims were also useless for his team. His supposed team goal is for less scrims and more variety and pub randoming heroes to comprehend them in different scenarios.

Acinixys

The future:

5% games 95% boobs

I have not seen a single girl streaming on Twitch that acts like a normal human being and has a small portrait cam or even no cam at all (excluding Sheever)

Makes me sad. I want normal girls who like games, not cam
whores
begging for "donations"

Nymerio

The future:

5% games 95% boobs

I have not seen a single girl streaming on Twitch that acts like a normal human being and has a small portrait cam or even no cam at all

whores
begging for "donations"

Sheever?

Kreunt

Banned
The future:

5% games 95% boobs

I have not seen a single girl streaming on Twitch that acts like a normal human being and has a small portrait cam or even no cam at all

whores
begging for "donations"

sheever and jess.

Chris R

Sounds like my dream. Fuck group work when the people you are with just don't give a fuck.

Dares

The future:

5% games 95% boobs

whores
begging for "donations"

Thenoosh22 & lolrenaynay are both entertaining women that stream and arent just Twitch camgirls.

The future:

5% games 95% boobs

I have not seen a single girl streaming on Twitch that acts like a normal human being and has a small portrait cam or even no cam at all (excluding Sheever)

whores
begging for "donations"

Never watched that streamer but I don't really see the big deal when it's just the queue. Does she at least make the camera smaller when the game starts?

Top Bottom