• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Watching Bulldog's Clock game from earlier today and realizing I still have a long way to go on that hero. I need to get better at using cogs to push enemies rather than only using it to trap gank targets in with my batteries.

shira

void guy said:
I do believe in an update today too but it won't be Techies mostly unless Valve wants to do a major surprise which is quite unlikely to be honest.
There's quite a big of pre-patch content ready already. My post template is quite big even now for when the patch goes live today or whenever it is.

giphy.gif

The future:

5% games 95% boobs

I have not seen a single girl streaming on Twitch that acts like a normal human being and has a small portrait cam or even no cam at all (excluding Sheever)

Makes me sad. I want normal girls who like games, not cam
whores
begging for "donations"

Eh, if these girls were getting more viewers than someone like SingSing I'd be more concerned. But when the AsiaAmore's of the world only get like 300 simps viewing them I'm not really worried.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Was Kuro a problem? That dude rules. Xbox is rightfully the biggest joke on that team, why didn't he get the shaft?

ViviOggi

Arent those like the worst Emprie guys? I thought Resolution and Mag were the standouts. I guess the positions dont fit though

Empire has always been inconsistent as a team but Vanskor is pretty damn good, I remember him doing ridiculous amounts of work on Rubick.

Razzer

Navi without Puppey will be weird. Dude has been with them for a long time, and I only got into Dota like 18 months ago.

Heavy's Sandvich will be happy with Vanskor getting in tho.

Edit Black^ carry, Qojqva mid, Kuro support, +2?

Got myself a sub button so I need some ideas for Twitch emoticons. I already have a Furion one and I'm trying to make a pixel Shagbark but it looks terrible.
Probably would have been a higher number if it wasn't during a workday for the entire U.S.. I listened to the final game on the commute home.
With the Chinese numbers the figure is much higher. Those guys did insane.

Top Bottom