• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Good decisions, imo.

I'd still have rather seen Xbox out, but their pickups are exceptional. If they need to boot Xbox after evaluating the new team's performance, they'll do so.

Disappointed overall that they didn't pick up Black^.

EG.Black^ GO.

He is going to meet rtz!!!
wink.gif

Also, I heard in your interview that you will be coming to Canada after Germany, will you be coming to Vancouver?

[–]BlackDragon553 6 points an hour ago
Actually to vancouver, because theres someone that I really really really wanna meet:)

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
dunno why everyone is hatin on puppey for questionable drafts during one tournament and completely disregarding 2+ years of dota

not to mention we don't really know what goes on behind the scenes, there's so much more to drafting than just the dude with the crown icon--teammate pressure, teammate hero pools, practiced line-ups that don't end up working, etc... NAVI had issues with the draft, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Sibylus

Banned
Probably would have been a higher number if it wasn't during a workday for the entire U.S.. I listened to the final game on the commute home.
Got myself a sub button so I need some ideas for Twitch emoticons. I already have a Furion one and I'm trying to make a pixel Shagbark but it looks terrible.

With the Chinese numbers the figure is much higher. Those guys did insane.
I don't doubt it. Even during the middle of the night, the demographic disparity is such that I'd expect the minority of nighttime watchers in China to dwarf similar contingents anywhere else.

dunno why everyone is hatin on puppey for questionable drafts during one tournament and completely disregarding 2+ years of dota

not to mention we don't really know what goes on behind the scenes, there's so much more to drafting than just the dude with the crown icon--teammate pressure, teammate hero pools, practiced line-ups that don't end up working, etc... NAVI had issues with the draft, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I don't see much puppey hate. Only acknowledgement that they just upgraded.

The only thing about Black to EG that doesn't make sense to me is that it clashes with... previous information.

Regardless, I just hope it's true. I don't share the same concerns about them being able to gel. RTZ can play hard-farmers mid, but he quite clearly shines on play-making mids too. And Black^ can do more than just ring up stupid GPM numbers. He's learned his style and patterned his game after BurNing and is a very patient carry who knows when he can kill and picks his spots. He's very aggressive in-lane, but still manages to get all of da cs.

I see zero issues with EG if Black^ is added as the carry. In this scenario, I'm okay with old man Fear staying retired.

What? I'm so confused. I thought EG wasn't looking for a carry player.

Nothing is official until it's official, knaamean?

Regardless, I just hope it's true. I don't share the same concerns about them being able to gel. RTZ can play hard-farmers mid, but he quite clearly shines on play-making mids too. And Black^ can do more than just ring up stupid GPM numbers. He's learned his style and patterned his game after BurNing and is a very patient carry who knows when he can kill and picks his spots. He's very aggressive in-lane, but still manages to get all of da cs.

I see zero issues with EG if Black^ is added as the carry. In this scenario, I'm okay with old man Fear staying retired.

Hear, hear

Valve still haven't fixed the kotlk griefing thing where they blink behind the fountain and summon people there to get them an abandon (lucky I got a tp in time and turned off help after)

every few days you get people like this and I wish the game had dedicated servers with admins like mp games did in the good old days
report system does nothing to stop these people

Purdy

Will be devastated if Na'Vi loses Puppey.

Will be more sad not just seeing him and Dendi on the same team, LoH leaving was bad enough :(

Quesa

Level up your ult 1 time only, use the other meepo to teleport around the map. Ez.

Or -- OR! wander with all your meepos together constantly after realizing you didn't ask anyone if they could play meepo then get caught by ES/Cent every time and die a whole bunch.

Top Bottom