• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

shira

PGBPsnc.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
And it only took them 2 years to return to form!

RIP Alliance, see you next year Swede Cowboys.

ksan

Could tell me what lesson should they learn?

Dunno, if you watched the games, but mouz went 1-2.
In game 1 and 3 they picked the same heroes, playing a more normal style than the usual mouz hyper aggression.
In game 2, they completely dismantled iG with their aggressive approach, picking them apart all over the map.
During this series, 7ckingmad complimented iG's cohesiveness in team fights, but that doesn't matter very much when they are running around aimlessly and have no idea what's gonna happen next.

Then again, it obviously doesn't matter that much if alliance aren't prepared to play like that. But EGM's draft now were quite damn passive (and not in the sense of split push/rat passive, but rather requiring you to sit and wait for items).

Razzer

Chuan looked so adorable in that In that interview. He's so shy.
Edit: yeah all 5 have been drafting apparently at times. S4 is still the main drafter going into TI tho.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The music that sounds when you've found a match makes me have to pee even if I just peed seconds ago.

Top Bottom