• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

BigAT

I get using a Chrono on a solo Lion deep in the top lane because you have Aghs, but the reduced cooldown doesn't count for anything when you use it on a solo Lion at the steps of a T3.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
For all you Trenchbelievers:
http://dotametrics.wordpress.com/20...iment-and-the-life-of-the-solo-queue-support/

Another MMR experiment, this time with (mostly) support in CM/CD. While it's true that he averaged 74% win rate as support and 88.5% as mid, this kind of winrate is probably beyond most sub-4k players' ken so a 14% disparity is nothing special. Now you have no excuses left.

(Who am I kidding, the excuses are endless.)

iamblades

that draft looked horrible too

ban dire lycan

The dire lycan would have less of an issue if it weren't for the fact that EG never defended any of their towers and never even attempted to contest roshan.

They just went double midas and farmed away while giving up all the map control for free. It's way too greedy to play like that, and if Fnatic had proper builds or halfway competent coordination in the midgame they would have been crushed much easier.

If you give up the dire lycan along with a heavy pushing team, you can't compound that by giving away the early game by playing greedily.

aeolist

Banned
The dire lycan would have less of an issue if it weren't for the fact that EG never defended any of their towers and never even attempted to contest roshan.

They just went double midas and farmed away while giving up all the map control for free. It's way too greedy to play like that, and if Fnatic had proper builds or halfway competent coordination in the midgame they would have been crushed much easier.

If you give up the dire lycan along with a heavy pushing team, you can't compound that by giving away the early game by playing greedily.

i don't think they had much of a choice, trixi getting that early mek kickstarted the deathball and eg didn't have enough counterpush to really defend. they had to bank on taking it late.

shira

So good.

I don't know how he does it.

He's unmatched when it comes to casting big drawn out fights.

He's a trained singer/actor, so he should have a giant diaphragm able to talk really fast at a regular pace without having to take big breaths inbetween.

Madouu

i don't think they had much of a choice, trixi getting that early mek kickstarted the deathball and eg didn't have enough counterpush to really defend. they had to bank on taking it late.

Yes, there are high chances they would have lost the early fights if they took them. Giving away towers might be bad, but losing towers and getting team wiped is even worse. Also, I wouldn't call these teams coordination in teamfights incompetent personally.

Top Bottom