• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

I sense a new GAF avatar, although it will be tough to replace your current one.
Already gone for it.

Collection so far:

ijmhoZQ.png

THE FIRST CUSTOM GAME ON THE WORKSHOP. ITS FUCKING HAPPENING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know custom game modes aren't going to be here super soon but still, i'm so excited!.

Mid and bot rax gone for Zephyr. Looks over. Can't believe PF's single farmed hero outcarried three farmed cores on Zephyr. Merlini played fine though. Not sure about the Bloodstone.

Edit: Looking at the graphs this seems like a huge throw by Zephyr. They were like 12k-15k xp ahead and lots of gold as well. Damn.

Deadly

Jesus when I tuned it the graph was hugely in favor of Zephyr but they got wrekt. How does Pokerface compare to MVP Phoenix that were in TI4 qualifiers?

Jesus when I tuned it the graph was hugely in favor of Zephyr but they got wrekt. How does Pokerface compare to MVP Phoenix that were in TI4 qualifiers?

I think right now Korea is MVP at the top and the other three teams in tier 1 seem pretty even.

Pokerface finished second last season ahead of Zephyr

Some mobile game called Dota Legend has a $1.1 million prizepool

Wait a second, one of the trailers for this Dota Legend game shows skeletons right at the beginning. I thought skeletons were a big no-no in Chinese culture? Isn't that one of the biggest reasons for the "low violence" models?

Top Bottom