• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Calidor

I'm pretty sure Booty Patrol will fight you for these, but

A4YxxfO.jpg
QYl4Obq.jpg
lPOUy0y.jpg

ty dear! <3

Mohasus

bounch, anuxi and dota 2 artists

I have to choose a project for my college (graphic design) and I'd like to create a dota 2 set but I only know the basics of 3D modeling. Is it doable in 6 months? That would be my job for this time, so I'd be working on it 6+ hours per day.

I've read that it takes 5-8h per item/1 week per set for a veteran, but I don't know how difficult it is to learn.

Why does cyborgmatt have all those natures prophet avatars. Natures prophet is the most annoying, overplayed hero in all of dota. He should pick someone cool like Axe

Demoli

Why does cyborgmatt have all those natures prophet avatars. Natures prophet is the most annoying, overplayed hero in all of dota. He should pick someone cool like Axe

Axe is a hero that tries so hard to be cool, yet is beaten senseless by any hero post 15 minutes.

Axe is the wimp of Dota. Pictured: Wimp
rage.gif

Furion is the business man of Dota. Gets that dollah and focueses on the work that needs to be done. Pictured: Successful businness man
cool.gif

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
I need that chrome extension! EDIT: got it!
smile.gif

Also I dunno how much I've said this or heard it been said but the workshop needs a mega overhaul, especially now with the emotes going in. its a cluster fuck now.

On another note, anyone going to pax AU? I could only secure fri and sunday tickets, but would love to chill with some gaffers and go pick fights with the lolies.

Just played my first match with Abbadon, who I accidentally chose in Random Draft

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/820309160

Probably the most fun match I've played, the teams were really balanced. We were losing pretty badly til we sorted it out after 30 minutes or so, then we started meshing our abilities together and prioritising their more dangerous heroes, and basically pushed through the middle slowly, making sure not to put ourselves in a position where we'd be teamwiped

edit: ha :D

Hylian7

Axe and Bloodseeker are my worst heroes. I cannot play them despite their braindead simple premise. My Chen and Meepo are better my Axe and BlyatCyka.

manfestival

Axe and Bloodseeker are my worst heroes. I cannot play them despite their braindead simple premise. My Chen and Meepo are better my Axe and BlyatCyka.

I wouldnt say that axe is all that simple. Bloodseeker well... hes super easy. Axe is simple but good axe play requires hunger spam and good initiations with proper ults

manfestival

im still super happy that my 3 votes were actually the ones that were chosen

long live new spectre va, faceless void new model, and PA arcana

Hylian7

Watched for a couple minutes, enigma lived because you didn't use dagon before rearming, closed video. smh
I think I remember the play you're talking about and I was probably in panic mode. I still get it quite a lot today, even with Tinker. I try to do things so fast then suddenly my fingers aren't hitting the keys I think they are. I do always notice I can show down a bit on the hex rearms once I have Dagon since I don't have a laser cast animation to deal with.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
THE FIRST CUSTOM GAME ON THE WORKSHOP. ITS FUCKING HAPPENING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know custom game modes aren't going to be here super soon but still, i'm so excited!.

I don't care that they don't work yet, I subscribed.

Nice to see the custom game modes are pretty small right now, I don't think any of them are over 10MB. Only a matter of time before modes try to include custom sounds and bloat the size.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
I think I remember the play you're talking about and I was probably in panic mode. I still get it quite a lot today, even with Tinker. I try to do things so fast then suddenly my fingers aren't hitting the keys I think they are. I do always notice I can show down a bit on the hex rearms once I have Dagon since I don't have a laser cast animation to deal with.

Gotta try to not panic dude, it's the worst thing you can do at probably critical moments in the game.

FACE

Banned
There's a level cap, so once heroes start hitting 25 in the ultra late game the XP graph automatically starts gravitating towards the middle and it doesn't say anything anymore. He was in the ultra late game for 30 minutes.

Yeah, but they had a >25k XP 40 mins in. There's no reason this game should've gone over 90 mins.

Top Bottom