• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Artanisix

rage.gif

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
God I fucking hate it when I lose to Pudge, especially one that sucks and misses most of his hooks but 400 pure damage when he manages to hit one

Chris R

This singu SK build... Thank god I can't play doto for a week or two, idiots are going to try and copy him

edit: In case you aren't watching the stupidity

blink, bots, basher, shiva, radiance, mjoliner

on Sand King..

singu plz

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I've been playing Dota for a really long time and I just now got my first 30 kill game. Sure I spent nearly my entire first year playing almost solely supports but I still feel like that was way too long overdue.

Hylian7

Storm-Spirit-GAF, take note of this game on stream right now: Everything just goes wrong no matter what and I can't even farm BKB. What do I even do in these types of games?

Sianos

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/834102781
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/834044424
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/832383612

I'm just loving all of this Doom lately. So versatile, so flexible as far as lanes go, can allow for a solo offlaner, disable many of my least favorite heroes to face, can be built tanky, can be built to hit hard, can be built for utility and still contribute a lot, almost always buys a blink dagger... just an amazing and fun hero to play. Thank you to inkls for preaching the unholy word. <3

sixghost

Shadow Blade on Kunkka is a lot about making use of the 150 (?) damage nuke on the splash.

Also

Goddamn.

I think this stat is a bit misleading. Sing plays a lot of mid heroes that leave the lane to go gank or heroes that look for lots of kills early. I don't think it's too surprising to hear that C9's results are closely tied to whether or not he is getting kills and snowballing. You could probably find a similar stat linking EGs winrate to Arteezy's CS at 10 and 20 minutes.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I am likely in the minority here but I feel SingSing was not a good fit for the rest of the team, it never felt like his style was in sync with the others.

Falk

that puzzling face
Hylian's Kobayashi Maru moment. Find a bug that crashes the game.

Oh Jesus remember when trying to attack friendly units turned you into a chicken

And buying BKBs to attack your own throne was a legit way to concede

And attacking a gem crashed WC3

I am likely in the minority here but I feel SingSing was not a good fit for the rest of the team, it never felt like his style was in sync with the others.

Yeah, him and Aui didn't throw games and weren't time bombs waiting to explode in a shower of bad decisions.

EDIT: what exactly is NEL and why are the games so awful?

yeah but what's the actual format, I don't know what inhouse league means other than apparently "a support walks down mid and feeds the enemy team, and tries to do it again, prompting RTZ to abandon".

Madouu

yeah but what's the actual format, I don't know what inhouse league means other than apparently "a support walks down mid and feeds the enemy team, and tries to do it again, prompting RTZ to abandon".

It's a pickup league (no teams) with its own rating system. People can join the league through invites which they call vouchers or something silly like that, you need people already in the league to recommend you though. There are also try-outs once in a while.

People leaving or griefing is usually dealt with by the admins, there's a warning system in place.

If you're a nobody NA player and you want some recognition, NAL is probably what you want to aim for, although you'll probably end up just getting flamed by most early on since it's a pretty closed circle.

fallagin

What infuriates me in this game is that whenever I want to pull the lane for someone it turns out that they have no idea what aggro is. "Stop doing that theyre attacking the tower, and that is baaad". They never once think "gee maybe I should try to attack them like once so that they focus me and come behind the tower where it tends to be safer."

Some people should seriously read up on some more dota tips before they click find match again.

It's a pickup league (no teams) with its own rating system. People can join the league through invites which they call vouchers or something silly like that, you need people already in the league to recommend you though. There are also try-outs once in a while.

People leaving or griefing is usually dealt with by the admins, there's a warning system in place.

If you're a nobody NA player and you want some recognition, NAL is probably what you want to aim for, although you'll probably end up just getting flamed by most early on since it's a pretty closed circle.

So it's invite-only ranked matchmaking?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Love it when kids pause after killing someone. As if there weren't enough dumb ways to display your shit manners in this game.

Madouu

So it's invite-only ranked matchmaking?

that has its origins in dota 1, where there was no matchmaking and people struggled to find quality games that are not plagued by leavers, griefers and the like. Oh and you get some pocket change if you finish in the first few spots
highfive.gif

Top Bottom