• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

I like to get 2 clarities +basi + stick + boots into arcanes then mek (some precious armor and the heal is good) then either armor or a pipe depending on where their dmg comes from.
edit: and an early stout shield if against a ranged hero or a support who thinks he can zone me out (lol)

Fuck tombstone imo, max Q put 2 points in soul rip
Win early lane by bullying with decay , the burst damage from soul rip and decay is just stupid (200-250 from soul rip and 260 from lvl 4 decay)

All it takes is 1-2 stacks of decay on an enemy and for them to go in for a last hit on a new creepwave
If you get solo offlane you are super scary when you hit lvl 5

Totem is good for teamfights, pushing , defending and when you can survive for long enough for it to matter.
It costs a ton of mana and has a considerable cooldown, you rely way too much on the situation to be just right to get early kills with it (I mean in the laning phase), enemies who aren't stupid will just bait one and back off then kill you or take your tower while it's down

Thermite

Happening

Hattening
rage.gif

Kard8p3

Nothing feels worse than losing a game where you get a triple kill as Undying 5 mins into game

I've lost os much MMR I'm lower than freakinchair by a fuck ton now 8(

shira

Omniknight.png

Patch UP!

New Currency Support
Massive number of changes to add support for new currencies in the Dota 2 Store. All the items entries have now been changed to work with that. The entire list of supported currencies are listed below.
GBP, EUR, RUB, BRL, JPY, NOK, IDR, MYR, PHP, SGD, THB, VND, KRW, TRY, UAH, MXN, CAD, AUD, NZD

Wohoo CDN$ is supported!

I wish I had a job at Valve, getting paid to do nothing sounds great.

They're still busy counting the money they made from compendiums:p

(I couldn't care less how fast the updates are, as long as the servers work properly and new patches don't shit up the game with bugs or performance issues)

Quesa

anyone else getting missing sounds and unresponsive keys? Played a bot game as ursa with a newbie friend and i swear I was pressing W and it wasn't registering for a while there

Gav47

anyone else getting missing sounds and unresponsive keys? Played a bot game as ursa with a newbie friend and i swear I was pressing W and it wasn't registering for a while there

Yes, it doesn't happen to me in every game but I played two VS games and the swap sound effect never played the whole match along with other spells from the opposing team, pretty annoying. Its probably linked to the games sound engine getting upgraded, just like the no respawn sound bug.

I like to get 2 clarities +basi + stick + boots into arcanes then mek (some precious armor and the heal is good) then either armor or a pipe depending on where their dmg comes from.
edit: and an early stout shield if against a ranged hero or a support who thinks he can zone me out (lol)

Fuck tombstone imo, max Q put 2 points in soul rip
Win early lane by bullying with decay , the burst damage from soul rip and decay is just stupid (200-250 from soul rip and 260 from lvl 4 decay)

All it takes is 1-2 stacks of decay on an enemy and for them to go in for a last hit on a new creepwave
If you get solo offlane you are super scary when you hit lvl 5

Totem is good for teamfights, pushing , defending and when you can survive for long enough for it to matter.
It costs a ton of mana and has a considerable cooldown, you rely way too much on the situation to be just right to get early kills with it (I mean in the laning phase), enemies who aren't stupid will just bait one and back off then kill you or take your tower while it's down

To me tombstone can be more effective in laning phase than massive team fights. Less people to focus on attacking the tomb. It's all about positioning the tomb in the end regardless of the battle. I just think early on people are looking for first blood so you bait them towards tower and let them get a few hits on you to only turn the battle around on them. I don't see the cool down as being that bad with it for what it does.

I typically pick up an orb of venom and an urn before grabbing boots. I don't go mek that often with undying. I guess most matches I have him the team has a better support to carry a mek.

Qvoth

just caught up with all the roster changes.... bye puppey and era
that mystery team's roster sounds fuckin awesome though

Lotto

Ugh... that whole NEXON chest looks.. not good. None of it looks like they're supposed to be for the same game. Do not want.

shira

just caught up with all the roster changes.... bye puppey and era
that mystery team's roster sounds fuckin awesome though

I'm still not sure what banner they will be playing under.

Fnatic? Mouz? Liquid.Europe? C9.Euro? Alliance.too? Navi.Euro? EG.Euro?

back to hating league, being told i'm playing wrong so i sit in lane and soak up xp and last hit. Now i'm getting yelled at for being to passive. Why the fuck am I playing league? WERE is the next balance patch Ice Frog?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
carried by riki and snowball man...tusk tusk young man

Whatever. It was me and CK vs. Aba and Tide in that offlane and we shit all over them so hard and then deathballed every one of their towers in order and they couldn't do anything about it. Dirge is the Truth.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Best feeling? Being called useless by a team mate one game, only to destroy them the next game when they are on the other team. Take that Mr. Last Pick Bloodseeker.

BeesEight

i just read the League of Legend's community thread's OP. I hope we never go full anime

Just checked and yup, that's anime.

Best feeling? Being called useless by a team mate one game, only to destroy them the next game when they are on the other team. Take that Mr. Last Pick Bloodseeker.

I find that I'll go out of my way--even recklessly so--whenever I'm pitted against a former asshole teammate. I don't think it's healthy but it is so good when you win.

Take that Mr. Last Pick Bloodseeker.

Why is that so common? I don't understand how someone can look at a lineup of 4 heroes and go, "you know what this lineup needs.... MORE BLOODSEEKER!" There are very few situations where that hero is the answer to a teams potential problems. I see more out of place last pick Bloodseekers than any other hero in the game.

Top Bottom