• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Aselith

tumblr_naivpay7lq1qfoj4do1_400.gif

Becase players gonna play play play play play
Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate
Baby I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake

http://zippy.gfycat.com/BouncyUnpleasantIggypops.webm

Has someone done bootyshaker sfm. This song is soooo good.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/ta...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Slaying all ur faves

Ketch

I've been having a lot of fun playing venge lately. Swap stun is so much fun. I have a couple questions though.

Are phase boots faster then tranquils?

and if I que up a swap into stun combo (R shift Q) from way out of range, can I force staff to get the swap off? Will it swap them to wherever I am in the push? or will it wait for the push to finish and then swap them like 2 feet because I forced right up to them?

does any of that make sense?

dendi
funnik
xboct
fng <--- from power rangers
vanskor <--- from empire

Interesting. Haven't heard much about either player but Na'vi was way overdue for some changes. Hopefully we see a much more focused lineup, because their performance at TI4 was depressing. Horrible drafts followed by non-existant teamwork. Sad to see Puppey go but his main talent was excellent drafting, and their drafts were getting horrible.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I just got to play another game! Bulldog's subs Vs. Sheever and some of her subs. I got to play MEEPO! I was mostly terrible, but we won due to rat doto!!!

QwBeeeF.png

This is the best day of my life.
surprise.gif

Nirvana

Are there any sites that offer detailed builds from matches? I think Dotabuff used to do this for free, but now you have to upgrade to Dotabuff plus or whatever.

inkls

Not to take anything away from the new Na'Vi players but I feel like part of the reason na'vi has performed pretty well the last few games was because their captain gave a carry to their carry player and dendi mid heroes.

The last few months with puppey drafting felt like a cheap knockoff of EG.

Pratfall

Not to take anything away from the new Na'Vi players but I feel like part of the reason na'vi has performed pretty well the last few games was because their captain gave a carry to their carry player and dendi mid heroes.

Totally agree. I haven't seen enough of fng to know how good he is but clearly he is an upgrade at drafting. I don't have to watch 4 play razor anymore!

KingKong

or because they played VP who threw as hard as they could and PR without their captain and best player

elyetis

Are you telling me that making xboct ( as much as I always thought he is the player who should have left navi ) play tidehunter was a bad idea ?

inkls

edit: this funn1k aegis snatch

Totally agree. I haven't seen enough of fng to know how good he is but clearly he is an upgrade at drafting. I don't have to watch 4 play razor anymore!

yep

or because they played VP who threw as hard as they could and PR without their captain and best player

Yes, of course. But still. I'm happy to not see another xboct viper or void mid. At least now I can watch na'vi's draft and not think "they lost".

Are you telling me that making xboct ( as much as I always thought he is the player who should have left navi ) play tidehunter was a bad idea ?

xboct chen ti5 secret strat

geez I wonder how much IceIceIce went for. Also it sounds like VG straight up bought CIS so they could pick who they wanted between June and Black. Must be nice

Newbee seem to be trying to be the Real Madrid of Dota almost last year they paid
$81k for Xiao8
$16.3 for Hao

Not sure if any other team has ever given transfer fees

Top Bottom