• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Does anyone else have a good feeling about today?

32poj2o.jpg

manfestival

so I started playing more all random and single draft as of late thanks to haz. So some people have befriended me and now I can say for the first time, that I have people in my friends list that are under 2k mmr. dude has 1.8k party mmr and 1.2k solo............... WHAT. I thought people were joking. I mean I thought 3k mmr was pretty bad at times but 1k mmr??

Acinixys

so I started playing more all random and single draft as of late thanks to haz. So some people have befriended me and now I can say for the first time, that I have people in my friends list that are under 2k mmr. dude has 1.8k party mmr and 1.2k solo............... WHAT. I thought people were joking. I mean I thought 3k mmr was pretty bad at times but 1k mmr??

Its understandable

If you use boosters + played during TI with a compendium you can hit lvl 13 in like 20 - 50 games games

So a newbie with 20 games playing ranked will obviously get a super low MMR, seeing as they will be terrible

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Guess I won't be able to watch that navi vs tinker game, I don't think SeeMePlay would work on Android.

Also I feel $15k for a 4 team 2 day cup is a waste of money by Megafon, it's a pretty large prize pool for a really small event.

Guess I won't be able to watch that navi vs tinker game, I don't think SeeMePlay would work on Android.

Also I feel $15k for a 4 team 2 day cup is a waste of money by Megafon, it's a pretty large prize pool for a really small event.

Yeah it seems like a lot for very little but honestly you're not going to get major teams to play in a proper tournament for $15k these days

shira

Yeah it seems like a lot for very little but honestly you're not going to get major teams to play in a proper tournament for $15k these days

Solution. Don't pay the players.

Top Bottom