• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

xanavi

Got mangled as slark vs void because I didn't know that chrono gave vision when you were in shadow dance. Man, chrono is good spell.

jctace

Neo Member
Predictions For The Next Hero:
wBjQf4P.gif

That said I think a hero like this would be cool. Can separate like Meepo, the female can die with not counting as a kill (gold like bear), but can use different abilities when together.

Ketch

anybody planning on playing the new diablo patch since this game is dead and there's not fucking update coming ever? If you are, hit me up on steam. Ladders are back!

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
so how bout dat bowser jr

the two stores that sell fire flowers in the mushroom kingdom are owned by bowser (king koopa) and bowser jr. the cost function of fire flowers is tc(q) = 10q and the inverse demand for fire flowers is given by: p = 100 - 2q. bowser and bowser jr. compete in quantities, however, bowser jr. can only produce after his dad has produced.

thnx for the trigger word bro

DarkKyo

S O C L O S E :cry:

Keep in mind they said they are shooting for end of August. But we all know Valve time, these things take time, etc... for all we know could be another two weeks :p

They have a lot to deliver. I'm just saying try to keep your expectations in check, as hard as that is >_<

Kreunt

Banned
anybody planning on playing the new diablo patch since this game is dead and there's not fucking update coming ever? If you are, hit me up on steam. Ladders are back!

Nah, I'm installing WoW again for the first time in a couple years tho.

Holy crap reddit is a cess pool. You'd think Matt killed a pregnant teenager in a hit and run.

Reddit does tend to have the most toxic communities outside of maybe 4chan, but it's important to distinguish between the actual userbase and the sorts of phenomenon than the voting system produces

A large amount of voting and thread posting during drama periods happens by "non-contributing" members of the community, either by people who casually browse and upvote whatever, and people who post inflammatory things during the initial scramble in order to farm upvotes.

Probably the most notable demonstration of this for me was the Oculus subreddit when the Facebook acquisition was announced. The rapid upswell and subsequent downswell of negative posts and comments turned out to just be a flood of new users coming in for drama and leaving when it resolved.

Link

I'm practicing with Techies against bots to get a leg up on my fellow <2K MMR scum. I'm struggling with item builds. I guess just dump everything into helping with the mana pool? Maybe a Shadow Blade?

Kalnos

Banned
I'm practicing with Techies against bots to get a leg up on my fellow <2K MMR scum. I'm struggling with item builds. I guess just dump everything into helping with the mana pool? Maybe a Shadow Blade?

A Shadow Blade will hurt the mana pool tho.

Probably be better off with a Euls (movement speed + mana + regen), a force (mana + use), or just a blink.

Dec

Strange to me people care so much about Tobi as a person. He is good at what he does I really don't give a fuck about his personal life.

Most of the players joke about rape, race and gender in a way anyone posting on these boards would be banned for.

Trying to point Tobi out as a blemish on the Dota community's appearance is a joke.

kvk1

I will say, nobody casts a long and drawn out team fight better than Tobi. He really does have a gift for it.

Tobi the caster is great, Tobi the person/businessman is a different story I suppose.

kvk1

Most of the players joke about rape, race and gender in a way anyone posting on these boards would be banned for.

Trying to point Tobi out as a blemish on the Dota community's appearance is a joke.

You can make the argument that he's an authority figure in the scene, and that change starts at the top.

Of course that's a heavy burden to put on an individual of his caliber, and not at all his job and/or duty in the first place.

I mean, it is what it is. The community will never resemble Mr. Rogers' neighborhood. But it never hurts to point out the obvious faults and try to correct them.

Quesa

Strange to me people care so much about Tobi as a person. He is good at what he does I really don't give a fuck about his personal life.

Besides the twitter pic stuff, the things Matt called Tobi out for weren't personal life grievances.

Chris R

http://dota2.nexon.com/news/notice/view.aspx?NoticeArticleSN=103133

Hello hanta soul, dota 2 is. , please guide Wed, August 27 in dota 2 global server maintenance. services not available in some of the dota 2 server, the annual inspection time , please note that dota 2 hero nimdeul generous We. [dota 2 Global Server periodic inspection] &#9635; Check Date : Wed, August 27 at 09 am (1 hour) at 08 ~ &#9635; Check Impact : You can check progress of time while temporarily dota 2 sign, the entry game No you can not use the lobby, matchmaking, im used if the connection to the game. &#8251; does not affect the game in progress. inspection may vary according to circumstances &#8251; Check the contents and time. inspection information, please check Please eopeusigil suffer this inconvenience. thank you.

TECHIES

Big Dog

Yeah I'm looking much more forward to the 6.82 than I am to the Techies. Hopefully this will be a patch where games can be won more based upon player skill and not hero drafts. (Yes you can argue any team could win, but I feel many pro games as well as pubs are quickly won this patch based solely on hero picks). I had a lot more fun with the game last year with whatever patch they had around TI. 6.82 HYPEEEEEEEE

I will say, nobody casts a long and drawn out team fight better than Tobi. He really does have a gift for it.

Tobi the caster is great, Tobi the person/businessman is a different story I suppose.
Yep.

Anyway, cyborgmatt is right to do what he did. But dude, if you would have just left it alone after being demodded you can be pretty damn sure that those Internet armchair defense force would have backed you instead. #teamcyborgmatt

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yeah I'm looking much more forward to the 6.82 than I am to the Techies. Hopefully this will be a patch where games can be won more based upon player skill and not hero drafts. (Yes you can argue any team could win, but I feel many pro games as well as pubs are quickly won this patch based solely on hero picks). I had a lot more fun with the game last year with whatever patch they had around TI. 6.82 HYPEEEEEEEE

Drafting and executing a draft/strategy is half the "player skill" in dota. Even more when there's little variance in mechanical skills (last hitting, denying, map awareness, etc...) like in the pro scene.

Top Bottom