• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

shira

rekt

Oh man

This is the chest with the retarded PA weapon

Cosmetic_icon_Hell%27s_Guide.png

$100
cry.gif

Carlius

Banned
stream is better now, at least its not buffering, stil siht quality but watchable now. also, screw rat doto, team tinker boring me.

I've become determined to one day be less shit at Earthshaker. So far it's still a work in progress. I dunno why but I just can't seem to figure out how to make this guy useful without feeding. I don't know where and how to lane and it makes me fall behind in xp and farm unless I'm actively partaking in every early kill attempt and even when I do I feel like more often than not I'm trading my life away so that someone on my team can survive and get the kill. Also that hero has one of the worst mana cost to mana pool ratios early. It doesn't feel optional to get blink before arcanes like some strength supports.

I'm not an expert, but Earthshaker is one of my most successful heroes. I've found that maxing W first really helps with your early mama problems. I always level Q first, but only one level until I have mama regen.

For laning I don't spend a lot of time sitting in lane. I like to hang out in the fog, roam around, and set up kills. At the very least I want to make the other team uncomfortable with their farming out of fear of a gank.

Personally I'm a mana boots before blink guy.

inkls

I wonder what buff night stalker will get next patch, no one ever picks him.

Maybe buffing the attack speed bonus given by hunter of the night. Maybe make that the aghs upgrade also gives better night vision to your team and maybe buffs other abilities in his kit to make up for the little damage increase compared to other damage items.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is that fucking Subway?

30 million dollars and all he can afford is Subway.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I would only "feel like having some Subway" if I was in a deep, unfathomable depression.

manfestival

eznark so rude in the nfl thread. sorry I am not a gaf celebrity like you apparently are :(

I hope team tinkerino takes out many of the beloved dota 2 teams

Demoli

I'm so fucking tired of void, fuck that ultimate, every single game.

He also always manages to get free farm level of items no matter how many time we gank him. that hero is so fucking bullshit.

inkls

I'm so fucking tired of void, fuck that ultimate, every single game.

He also always manages to get free farm level of items no matter how many time we gank him. that hero is so fucking bullshit.

I know its not the best solution, but have you tried playing wraith king?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
is egm standing in? or is he part of team tinker? i dont pay attention to roster changes much as u can see lol
Yeah, he is out of alliance, and has been playing on tinker. Its assumed tinker will get a formal sponsor if they don't fall apart.

Top Bottom