• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Ultimatum

Banned
i really hope we get a hats patch tonight

Sounds like the All-Star team of the West. Hot damn if that's true, I think I have my favorite western team. Puppey, Kuroky, n0tail, Fly, and s4 *drools*

how is it an all star team if the only good players are kuroky and s4

They always have this nice and detailed artwork/cgi model to introduce it, then you see the actual ingame model:
potato.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They always have this nice and detailed artwork/cgi model to introduce it, then you see the actual ingame model:

Seems to be more of an issue with the engine then the actual model. Like a lot of the LoL models look really nice if you import them into the Source (2) engine, which I have seen some modders and SFM people do.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
First game as Faceless Void was a success. Only whiffed ulti once.

I got annoyed when some AA tried to say I missed everyone on one of my ults. "No, I did in fact hit Clockwerk, I just can't hit him due to cogs."

Also, when you have a greedy Tricore line up, AA/Keeper are not the best supports.

That ult is rad. Would be totally op in dota I think but it is cool.

I'm not even sure you could do it in dota's mod tools, I can't think of anything that would restrict movement of only one team.

Is that Disc of the Sun some sort of active? How does it work?

Smithy C

I got annoyed when some AA tried to say I missed everyone on one of my ults. "No, I did in fact hit Clockwerk, I just can't hit him due to cogs."

Also, when you have a greedy Tricore line up, AA/Keeper are not the best supports.

Clock seems like he would be really hard to play against as Void. Does Battery Assault continue in Chrono?

Artanisix

Seems to be more of an issue with the engine then the actual model. Like a lot of the LoL models look really nice if you import them into the Source (2) engine, which I have seen some modders and SFM people do.

Doesn't help that they lay those awful filters on top of the models.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Last year the first major patch after TI came Sept 23rd

Just saying
TI3 also ended in mid-August instead of mid-July.

If the patch is any later than September 1st, it's actually a longer wait than it was between TI3 and First Blood

EDIT: This is also two LoL champs revealed in a month. They are sticking it to Valve.

Kioshen

If the patch is any later than September 1st, it's actually a longer wait than it was between TI3 and First Blood

EDIT: This is also two LoL champs revealed in a month. They are sticking it to Valve.

Heroes are their money makers. It makes business sense that they seem to focus on heroes instead of hats. They also need something to nerf to the ground once in a while and never buff again.

Acinixys

I dont really think so

Riot shits out new Champs like a ice cream tester with IBS so noone really gets that excited

When Valve releases a new hero its like this massive community event and everyone goes berserk because its such a huge thing

Zeth

Does anyone use right click deny via console/autoexec?

Seems nice, but it will probably cause a few unfortunate mistakes.

Top Bottom