• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Kade

Diablo 3 RoS 2.1 and Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 5 came out today so if Valve were to release a patch no one would be playing it. They'll get more buzz if they wait.

Arkanius

SirBelvedere just posted this:

Techies Arcana

The Swine of the Sunken Galley
Rarity: Arcana
Slot: Mount
Provides: Custom Animations, Custom Base Attack Particle, Custom Loadout, Custom Remote Mines Detonate Particles, Custom Ambient Aura, Custom Particles for other skills too.

Techies Arcana

Provides: Custom Animations, Custom Base Attack Particle, Custom Loadout, Custom Remote Mines Detonate Particles, Custom Ambient Aura, Custom Particles for other skills too.

o_O

welp

Ultimatum

Banned
Diablo 3 RoS 2.1 and Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 5 came out today so if Valve were to release a patch no one would be playing it. They'll get more buzz if they wait.

or valve could update tonight and make those releases look like flops since everyone will be feeding as techies

inkls

Techies Arcana

link?

Artanisix

Xf0y8zs.png
Xf0y8zs.png
Xf0y8zs.png
Xf0y8zs.png

elyetis

It has 6.81 in it, how is that not a patch?
Joking joking, just my usual 'i don't care if there is no new hero, or game mode" speech.

The boring answer would have been that there is simply no way in knowing what valve will do based what they did before, they are simply not consistant about anything.

fake edit : I'm guessing the private test version got updated which is why they 'leak' that.

Goddard

I would personally love to see a video posted anonymously on Youtube with an unlabeled icefrog just discussing the patch in great detail. Like if they didn't tell anyone it was icefrog, didn't post it to valve, didn't even link many people the video, just kind of uploaded it.

The video would probably start something like "Hi, my name is Cyborgmatt."

Top Bottom