• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

kvk1

I am a panic Glimpse connoisseur.

Either glimpsing near-death enemies away from the fight to safety.

Or glimpsing fully-fed carries straight into the middle of 4 allies all on low health.

Ain't no thang.

I am a panic Glimpse connoisseur.

Either glimpsing near-death enemies away from the fight to safety.

Or glimpsing fully-fed carries straight into the middle of 4 allies all on low health.

Ain't no thang.

I'm a visionary in panic chronosphering as rubick. I actually got a 'TY Rubick' from the opposing void when I landed a better chronosphere on my team than he did.

shira

Does FY mean "fuck you"?
U9496P115DT20140221180326.jpg

I hope the magical sponsor is Apple or Razer.

kvk1

I'm a visionary in panic chronosphering as rubick. I actually got a 'TY Rubick' from the opposing void when I landed a better chronosphere on my team than he did.

laugh.gif

Sometimes I feel like playing with a Costanza mindset would really help.

Try and do the opposite of whatever you want to do in the game.

Ursa: anything that helps kite him. Stuns/slows before he has bkb, force staves after he does. Shadow demon, bane, venge are all good against him.

Sniper: anything that can close the distance between you and him. Blink initiators like Tide, puck, earthshaker or something like qop or storm that have built in movement spells.

Bristleback best counter for sniper, also potm is pretty good.

phantom assassin would wreck both those heroes in 2k tier. Riki would destroy sniper aswell at that level.

Anybody with blinks or other gap closers/kiting skills. Timbersaw maybe... lots of armor, good at kiting and gap closing, lots of burst damage to melt the sniper.

Make sure to carry dust for sniper, other items to consider would be force staffs, eul's, shiva's guard, basher.

okie dokey i will give therse guys a go in unranked.

BeesEight

Me, Inkls and some other gaffers usually play together and we have fun even when Inkls feed and we get destroyed 2-317 by Tinkerinos so feel free to join us if you want to \o/

Do you guys need a scrub tier, low mmr fourth? All my friends have given up on the game.

rexor0717

What do people think of Disruptor? I just played a few games as him and he seems like an awesome team fight hero and pretty good as a laning support. I feel like he might get a buff next patch but he seems surprisingly strong for the little amount of play I think he gets.

He is my favorite hero and before I took a big break for dota I tore people up with him. Now I'm bad and seem to fuck up everything I do with him.

Pratfall

Is twitch incredibly slow for anyone else? I have it on low and it is buffering every 5 seconds. My internet seems fine otherwise. Is it being ddos'd again?

Quesa

That all means diddly swuat unless they have something to show for it, not a damage control leak, a proper showing.

Its 7 months dammit, we're not asking for the moon here.

Gaben and icefrog are working really hard on the game dude cut em a break

Gaben working so much he went to the subway next door

Top Bottom